Autos Maybe

• Thread starter Broken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

You can get you a couple postage stamps and a postal scale sheet . Put those with the hand held scales and put in a desk/office. Now they are what they were sold for.
But if you have baggies anywhere in the house they will try a distribution charge on ya.
STR8

incogneato

incogneato

I been using distilled water and ph 5.9. How do I go about doing more than that? Read my runoff? been water/ feed/ water/feed. No tea has been made.

Chopping one tomorrow and putting another in jars. out of time for tonight but will ask for some answers tomorrow. Be well ALL
It looks liket a cal mag deficiency. Using distilled water can cause that. Tap usually has calcium bicarbonate in it whereas distilled has nothing in it.

Broken

Broken

You can get you a couple postage stamps and a postal scale sheet . Put those with the hand held scales and put in a desk/office. Now they are what they were sold for.
But if you have baggies anywhere in the house they will try a distribution charge on ya.
STR8
you know where I live, even if they were positive it was personal use they will run every charge they can.

It looks liket a cal mag deficiency. Using distilled water can cause that. Tap usually has calcium bicarbonate in it whereas distilled has nothing in it.
Yeah your talking about the big one its 1 of the 2 plants I thought had a calmag def with and used it once and our teacher said don't so I haven't. That big one I really think might have started having probs with a nitrogen def that just got worse do to Maxibloom not having any.

If your talking about the smaller ones with spots let me know.

incogneato

incogneato

you know where I live, even if they were positive it was personal use they will run every charge they can.

Yeah your talking about the big one its 1 of the 2 plants I thought had a calmag def with and used it once and our teacher said don't so I haven't. That big one I really think might have started having probs with a nitrogen def that just got worse do to Maxibloom not having any.

If your talking about the smaller ones with spots let me know.
If i ever contradict what Wish says just toss out what i said, seriously.

Broken

Broken

Chopping the last one true Auto tomorrow, Friday at the latest. @Srenots I don't know how to add music here. Could I get you to drop wildwood weeds by Don Bowman in here?

@jipp bro say Boo or something man

@Wisher619 whats on the market that is reasonably priced and hard to screw up to make tea easily?

Wisher619

Wisher619

Chopping the last one true Auto tomorrow, Friday at the latest. @Srenots I don't know how to add music here. Could I get you to drop wildwood weeds by Don Bowman in here?

@jipp bro say Boo or something man

@Wisher619 whats on the market that is reasonably priced and hard to screw up to make tea easily?
a bag of Earth Worm Castings
some unsulfered molasses
add +life by hydroponic research and bio-cozyme by grow more
all are super cheap and use minimal amounts
you have you microbes, co enzymes etc.
easy

Broken

Broken

a bag of Earth Worm Castings
some unsulfered molasses
add +life by hydroponic research and bio-cozyme by grow more
all are super cheap and use minimal amounts
you have you microbes, co enzymes etc.
easy
Thanks, I am trying to cut time spent on this new run yet get it right. I have the ewc and unsulfered molasses I just have to try to find one place online that sells both +life by hydroponic research and bio-cozyme by grow more.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Thanks, I am trying to cut time spent on this new run yet get it right. I have the ewc and unsulfered molasses I just have to try to find one place online that sells both +life by hydroponic research and bio-cozyme by grow more.

+life you can only purchase from hydroponic research
bio cozyme I believe you can get anywhere and it is cheap like $11.00 per quart

str8smokn

str8smokn

Go to YouTube , find the song in the list/ not the video. Then press -hold on the name. Go to copy . Then come back to the Farm and press -hold in your post . Paste the song in your post.
STR8

Broken

Broken

whats up man? how is life treating you bro?

bowls up!

BROSEPH !!! Life is good as it can get all things considered.

How have you been? Where have you been? I always worry that your leg gave out and you hit your head or some shit when you go missing.

So hows things? WW been cut down? All the auto went way long here. Reno gear doing good ? What else you got going?

This shit is tiring this broken old man out. I have flipped my last girls. Did it a week earlier Than I planned but that gets me done a week earlier before the heat is unbearable.

jipp

jipp

BROSEPH !!! Life is good as it can get all things considered.

How have you been? Where have you been? I always worry that your leg gave out and you hit your head or some shit when you go missing.

So hows things? WW been cut down? All the auto went way long here. Reno gear doing good ? What else you got going?

This shit is tiring this broken old man out. I have flipped my last girls. Did it a week earlier Than I planned but that gets me done a week earlier before the heat is unbearable.

im ok. just getting use to these glasses. i was thinking i was all smart when the glasses started to hurt my nose from weight i thought. so, i was like: i could make some carbon fiber frames etc. but this has already been done. day late and a buck short like ussale. but still sounds fun to make my own. :P

the reno gear is not doing so hot. room is very hot slowing growth down etc. cant grow here anymore. but i am in the process of feeding them at the moment until i can figure something out maybe. should of did it last night with how hot it is in there with no ventilation. working on getting healthy my self. but my plants are looking very dehydrated. but it did show me which ones did not like the environment which ones are cool with such extreme heat/dry etc very good desert plants. so, yeah some of the plants did not care about the environment others started to drop there leafs.

i am gonna keep 4 of my plants under a t8 for now. and see what happens.
eclipse, 93, and pfx. and chunk i think its coming back to life.

i have some nice plants for a out door grow somewhere else tho, i need to try and sex some of them and see whats up, for all i know they are all males. laughs.

the white widow is nice. its bone dry now and put into the dark ill get a picture of her in a bit. should be good smoke. will get a picture for ya. of both plants.

gonna make some ISO today maybe. i have not made any of that in a while. hopefully the 2 almost 3 week cure is good enough for ISO i know making oil from fresh cut weed is not so good on my gut ( chlorophyll i would assume ).

smoking some mystery weed. now im smoking some akorn. i got about a dozen large seeds from the akorn x 93 pollen chuck. i also got some kush x 93 seeds all fat beans. so the genetics can live on which is good.

bowls up! hope you, and everyone else is having a great morning or a great day.

Top Bottom