Autos Only

• Thread starter Snoleperd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heisen

Nothing was deleted.your being delusional and sensitive.no point in stirring the pot man.no one is here to regulate your advice or delete your content.your entitled to your opinion as I am mine.i disagreed with some of 5he advice you gave.no point in dragging it out.just do what you do.

M

Mikebuds

Damn hope my first autos look like that. Just started em, 4 Cream Mandarin XL, 1 AK-47, n 1 Blueberry under
1000 hps I have pics in the auto flower forum. I'd really like your advice on what I have going on. Yours look awesome!!!!! Best I've seen, you definitely know what the fuck you're doing. Hope to hear from ya

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Some were doubled I was pissed and trying to prove a point, plus my last phone got dumped in the ocean I had at least 25 more perfect autos.

scubascrog

scubascrog

My autos were a complete waste of a grow G/PW ways and they finished too fast under the led, never knew when they were going to finish, didnt get a good flush on them and they tasted like crap..
they looked pretty tho.

and as a sativa they got me kinda high but I always had to smoke more because sativa doesnt last long for me

20160729 101815
20160808 003336
20160808 003754 1
20160808 150621
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Just started germanating original white widow by ck, and black widow by I think Mr nice, there is allot of controversy about these 2 strains, I plan 2 grow them side by side to compare these 2 plants, sound like fun? I think so, and interesting, black widow was originally called white widow but they did not trademark so other companies started calling there plants white widow, ck got the trademark so they call there plants original white widow, while the original breeder changed the name of his plant to black widow and trademarked it under that name, so I think it will be allot of fun growing these plants side by side, nothing to see yet but I'll be back when i have something to show.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

All 6 beans germanated in 36 hours, allways a good sighn, seeds were put in 3gal nursery pots + pearlite + wormcaseings + growstones for drainage, will be useing botanacare pro food base and botanacare pro flower base +Atami bloombastic and so it goes.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Since I started a new grow I won't be telling other people how to grow there autoflower plants, the way SNOLEPERD rolls may not be the way other people do, however i will just tell the plain simple truth about this grow and let my girls speak for themselves, I do not grow my autos the way most people do, I use a different light cycle, I only feed MY autos base, I put my autos into a flower mode instead of running under just full spec, I switch from veg to bloom, I don't tell people to do these things, if you want to add food to your base be my guest, if you want to run your plants 24/7 it's a free country, I have been growing autos for 6 years yesterday and I think my methods have some validity since Oct when i signed on here I grew 5 different strains 4 came out perfect, the 5th plant was not not perfect but I brought her home right on time nor was this my fault as I could not turn off my electric heat, so I'm not telling anyone how to grow there plants, I'm telling you how I grow my plants, if anyone wants my advice if you are haveing a problem ask and I will be glad to try and help of couse, am am making this statement beacuse I don't want problems from the moderators and in a way they are Right since I do things a bit different I have no right to give advice to other people unless they ask for my help and they are Right again when they say what works fine for me may not be right for others, so I will tell you what I do and let my pics speak for themselves. Your friend.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Just started germanating original white widow by ck, and black widow by I think Mr nice, there is allot of controversy about these 2 strains, I plan 2 grow them side by side to compare these 2 plants, sound like fun? I think so, and interesting, black widow was originally called white widow but they did not trademark so other companies started calling there plants white widow, ck got the trademark so they call there plants original white widow, while the original breeder changed the name of his plant to black widow and trademarked it under that name, so I think it will be allot of fun growing these plants side by side, nothing to see yet but I'll be back when i have something to show.
Hey! Welcome Back! I have auto CK White Widows as well!! I got Crop king seeds before I ever heard of this forum, I have been pretty pleased so far. It got me going it was a learning process and yhe plan with the next batch is to go stealth somewhere soon, I started them out in coco, perlite, peat, soil--- hahaha jk its miracle gro! Haters gone hate. Oh well its my life I do what I want hahaha
So whatcha think start em inside in 5 gallon fabric pots and match the cycle of the sun. I have my 1000 w on 100% trying to get em ready for the real deal and stuff em in the ground at full sun here mid June?
In your defense, I like autos for stealth , and I have em done while I screw aroumd with my bag seed autos. I had no idea wtf I was doing march 15,
Just a guy,
A basement,
A light,
And a DREAM hahahaha

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

You sound just as crazy as me ha ha, so what are you doing? White widow by ck? I assume they are photoperid plants? Good I just popped 3 of those myself, good co, I have had few problems with them over the years stable genetics, honest, so you put em outside in 5gal bags nice, all my plants are indica Dom, and it is allways white widow, but I never grew her, i here she can be quite large, sounds great let me know how they run I'm a bit behind you, I shut down in March for a move but I'm back up, going to put my photos outside to but mine are in 3 gal pots I want to try and keep them on the dl, watch out for deer!!!!!! If you have deer around go on the net I use caoty piss, i string fishing braid around my pots and attach bells, cans, after it rains you have to reapply the piss but if you ever had a deer strip your grow you know what I mean, this method keeps em at bay somewhat we got a dog too so that helps, I'm in Maine now where it's legal so I got 6 going 3 white widow by ck, 3 black widow by mister sweet, my cuz is running granddaddy purp, master kush, and the stuff we run every year so we are definitely straight, when i get back to Connecticut I'm going to run pineapple express by fast buds ( autoflowers ) not to be confused with the pineapple kush I grew different strains, so keep in touch, your friend

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Please let me clarafi this situation, this site was ment to be just autoflower plants, the 6 plants I have running now are photoperid plants, I have done an outdoors grow every year for the last 31 years I am a bit behind beacuse I had a hard time getting the black widow, all our and I say our beacuse every year I do a grow with my cousin a nam vet who taught me how to grow all those years ago, this man taught me everthing i know, anyway we do this every year all plants are kept under lights on a 15on 9off on the first day of summer all plants are put outside this is the longest day of the year 15hr 3 min of daylight and let them run from that point on, I shut down in March so I had nothing to say so now I am taking care of this buissnes and when i get back to Connecticut I am going to run pineapple express by fast buds this is not to be confused with the pineapple kush I grew last year different strains, we me and my cuz share out our grow we are allowed to have 12 plants each so between the 2 of us we are running 30 plants spread out in different grow sites, granddaddy purp, master kush, pine warp, white and black widow so that's what that is, as soon as I get back to Connecticut we will be running autos promise, your friend!!!!!

G gnome

G gnome

Please let me clarafi this situation, this site was ment to be just autoflower plants, the 6 plants I have running now are photoperid plants, I have done an outdoors grow every year for the last 31 years I am a bit behind beacuse I had a hard time getting the black widow, all our and I say our beacuse every year I do a grow with my cousin a nam vet who taught me how to grow all those years ago, this man taught me everthing i know, anyway we do this every year all plants are kept under lights on a 15on 9off on the first day of summer all plants are put outside this is the longest day of the year 15hr 3 min of daylight and let them run from that point on, I shut down in March so I had nothing to say so now I am taking care of this buissnes and when i get back to Connecticut I am going to run pineapple express by fast buds this is not to be confused with the pineapple kush I grew last year different strains, we me and my cuz share out our grow we are allowed to have 12 plants each so between the 2 of us we are running 30 plants spread out in different grow sites, granddaddy purp, master kush, pine warp, white and black widow so that's what that is, as soon as I get back to Connecticut we will be running autos promise, your friend!!!!!
Why didnt snoleperd put it in the right section?

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

They were stunted due to my inexperienced design and lack of funds so I adapted, we lost a couple weeks of grow time but they took off once I got it straight.
I am debating whether to go with autos again, a benefit is being able to flower those while the photos took longer in veg, I dodnt have to switch the lights.
Currently running 14 on 10 off, have u tried running photos and autos in the same room?
Thanks -Ty

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Here is a little trick I learned, I ran out of paper towels to germanate my beans this was last year so I thought why not coffee filters? It made sence to me, no bleach or other additives like paper towels, microscopic holes to let in a bit of air, it works great, I now germanate all my beans useing this method, you take 1 filter and fold into a triangle and wet on a plate, take 2nd filter and do the same, put bean on top of first filter on plate, put bean on filter, wet the 2nd filter with warm water and lay on top of bean or beans, drain excess water and put in a warm dark place, my beans pop in 24hrs, coffee filters do not mush up like filters and drown your beans, I stumbled onto this out of necessity but now I swear by it. Your Friend

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

No I never ran photoperid plants with autos due to the light cycle, if I do an indoor photo grow I run my lights 18on 6off, when i run autos my cycle is 16on 8off, I like to give my autos a little extra darkness, I ran them 18on 6off but I=Me find my autos run better 4 me on this cycle, my reasons, I think the little extra rest stresses my autos less, allot of people may disagree with this but this is how I= Me run, I came to this conclusion by 6 years of trial and error and experience.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I started growing autos beacuse it is illegal to cultivate in Connecticut, I have a qualifying medical ailment but you can not cultivate! In Connecticut if caught cultivating you do not pass go, you do not collect $200, and you do go directly to prison, I grow autos beacuse they tend to smell less, ( not allways but mostly ) , they are much faster than photos, I can have a steady supply of weed fast, this is why I learned how to grow these plants, it's not like here in Maine where everyone grows every year, in Connecticut you go to prison, they will crash my door, they will say I am operating a drug factory, they will put my smiling face on the news, and if any of your have ever lived in Connecticut you know exactly what I mean, I am a guerrilla I am putting my liberty at risk just being on this site this my avatar SNOLEPERD, you don't see SNOLEPERDS, you do not here or smell them, in other words they stay out of sight and that is why I grow autos in Connecticut.

Top Bottom