Autos Only

• Thread starter Snoleperd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I started growing autos beacuse it is illegal to cultivate in Connecticut, I have a qualifying medical ailment but you can not cultivate! In Connecticut if caught cultivating you do not pass go, you do not collect $200, and you do go directly to prison, I grow autos beacuse they tend to smell less, ( not allways but mostly ) , they are much faster than photos, I can have a steady supply of weed fast, this is why I learned how to grow these plants, it's not like here in Maine where everyone grows every year, in Connecticut you go to prison, they will crash my door, they will say I am operating a drug factory, they will put my smiling face on the news, and if any of your have ever lived in Connecticut you know exactly what I mean, I am a guerrilla I am putting my liberty at risk just being on this site this my avatar SNOLEPERD, you don't see SNOLEPERDS, you do not here or smell them, in other words they stay out of sight and that is why I grow autos in Connecticut.
My point exactly! The advice is great, keep it coming! -Ty

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I didnt know that I wasn't supposed to clone until I switched in order to make sure they were the feminine sort, luckily they were all fem. I have a few of those that started to flower when I switched but now they are outside and LOVING IT! I believe they are re-vegging.
I'm going to take a middle road with my dilemma of having the autos in with the bag seed photos. I kept taking out the photos @ 12/12 and leaving the autos and clones for 16/8, but as of today we are doing 14/10! Ya with me still? Ok so I'm gonna see where this thing goes.
Also just set up a ghetto/Frankenstein auto feed system using a one minute interval digital timer with two outputs.
One of my of harbor freight harbor freight 160 GPH pumps is connected via a 1/2" tube to a ball valve that I use as a regulator. I plugged the end using a bolt and I tapped into it like an HVAC duct using wyes and tees. It worked great just not strong enough for more than four outputs. Today I upgraded to the Mac daddy 320 GPH for a whopping 30$ and by the end of the week I will have two seperate reservoirs and two pumps. One rez is 1200 ppm for my autos and photos. The other is @ 300 ppm I'm slowly upping the nutes as the babies tell me what they like.
That's my composition for this evening. Stay tuned -Ty

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Good morning my bud brothers!!!
The first pic is my ww from ck @ about 11 weeks. She has been on straight water for 2 weeks now.
Like I said earlier, due to my inexperience and lack of funds she got a Lil hot for the first couple weeks of veg. Oopsy. Then I cut down her sister too early, because of course I have no self control, she tasted like shut and went in the bho jar. But this fine lady is looking ripe for the picking.
I am Seriously colorblind. So I'm having trouble reading the trichromes.
Using a 20$ digital microscope I have taken some pics. I would like your humble opinion my friend?
Should I say "Yes" and undress this mistress?
1528108975324 17976415
180604 064121
180604 064019

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Very nice, I'm color blind too, however your plant looks great but your trichome s have yet to turn milky, a bit longer, remember an early harvest will go to your head, if you are looking for a nice body high wait until your trichomes turn amber, or at least some of them, it's all up to you, beautiful plant but she still has a bit to go, nice work, your friend

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Diametecous
Very nice, I'm color blind too, however your plant looks great but your trichome s have yet to turn milky, a bit longer, remember an early harvest will go to your head, if you are looking for a nice body high wait until your trichomes turn amber, or at least some of them, it's all up to you, beautiful plant but she still has a bit to go, nice work, your friend
Excellent thanks for the advice. -Ty

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd went shopping today, got a great deal from Oregon Elite seeds, for $35 they let me have me 6 black devi fem auto flower beans, These seeds are sold by sweet seeds, so let me see what I have in my autoflower seed collection, 4 revolver, (white widow × NYCD) 4 og by fast budskush beans, 8 northern lights beans, 7 white widow beans, 8 candy cane seeds ( white widow × mango ) 6 pineapple express beans by Fast Buds, and now 6 black devel autoflower fem beans by sweet seeds, I will be back in Connecticut by July 3rd latest, so my friendlies what do you want me to grow? Anything catch your eye's? Snoleperd is totally open to suggestions, allso for those looking for a better deal you can get 4 Bloody Skunk seeds by sweet seeds for $25 + $5 bucks shipping, a very good deal by a reputable bank, I hope this advice may help people, I will allso give a little advice on what banks to avoid top of my shit list Bomb seeds do not buy from this breeder I sent MY mony registers and tracked and they stole my mony, avoid DNA genetics at all costs the owner has very serious mental illness/ issues steer clear, true north at first there prices look reasonable but they have so many add on prices it puts there beans way out of the normal price range + you will Not be compensated if you get bad beans, bc bud depo again you Will Not be compensated for bad product! Nirvana a hit or miss bank, sometimes they pop sometimes they don't if they don't you have to pull teeth to get a partial refund! These are the major f k d up company's that SNOLEPERD highley recommends you avoid expesiley if purchasing autoflower fem seeds I sincerely hope this was able to help anyone thinking about making a buy from these banks/breeders you can do so much better, your friend

PuffysDragon

PuffysDragon

You here a lot of bad things about autos beacuse people don't understand how to grow them, they think there photoperid plants and they are not, they overfeed, burn, or whatever get mad and quit then talk trash instead of learning how these plants really grow, that's why I started this, autos are totally legit I have the pics to prove it, so when i start up in June I'm going to walk anyone who wants to learn step by step on how to grow an autoflower properley.
We only grow autoflowers, I would love any advice you can give. On our 3rd crop, we are getting close to harvest time, checking the trichs for amber daily. This crop we have sweet trainwreck and amnesia. My husband is my grower and he knows more of the specifics about what nutrients we are using etc. But I am trying to be more hands on now. He is the grower I am the harvester. lol Im not sure which plant that is in the pic, could be a tut.

32293848 10156618686783606 783128810445864960 n
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Big bomb is really starting to up their game in modified genetics. It might take a few more years but they will get there. Anything living can be genetically modified over time. Look at our agriculture crops that grow bigger quicker and with less water. My neighbor is a research grower for Tyson Foods. Chickens are now fully developed in 6 weeks rather than 10 a decade ago
They also grow the breast and thighs so big the chickens can barely walk.
Yummmyyyy!!! I like breasts!!

Top Bottom