Autos that do not auto

• Thread starter BabaB00ey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BabaB00ey

Anybody ever had a problem with this?
Im afraid that my NL seeds from Nirvana through Attitude are not autoflowering like they said they would be. I found 2 people online who said this.
Please say it aint so!!
Did I get HAD by Nirvana and Attitude?

I

ill

Hello,

Attitude has nothing to do with it. Nirvana recognized having problems with some of their autoflowering strains and those were removed from their catalog.

If you flowering hasn't begun during the first 3-4 weeks you'll have to put them under 12/12. Outdoors you shall wait.

Hope this help

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

The autoflowering response is linked to gene sets, as opposed to single genes or by being epigenetically triggered. Makes for a much more complicated breeding program.

STITCH does the best work, in my opinion, when it comes to Ruderalis breeding in a commercially available setting.

A

apirrone45

Im New here to to the site but have been going at autos for a little while. I found a problem w nirvana as well. Was wondering what was going on. Thanks for the info

M

MTM

you have to breed ruderalis into a strain 3 times to make sure it autos,sounds like someone maybe just backcrossed it with ruderalis once.When this happens you will have some that wont auto at all

S

SGS

you have to breed ruderalis into a strain 3 times to make sure it autos,sounds like someone maybe just backcrossed it with ruderalis once.When this happens you will have some that wont auto at all

That is not true my friend, you can make a True AF strain by a simple AF x Non-AF cross, you just need to continue the line until F3 or F4 until you have selectively bred the AF genes dominant.

SGS

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

I had same issue

I had the same issue as baba, thanks for the info

palmate

palmate

wow, i had no idea autos were created by crossing with ruderalis. explains a lot. thanks for shedding light on that for me, i had been wondering for a while about it.

Thoth

Thoth

It's pretty interesting how they do it, isn't it Palmate? Auto are the bomb.

JohnWayne

JohnWayne

Anybody ever had a problem with this?
Im afraid that my NL seeds from Nirvana through Attitude are not autoflowering like they said they would be. I found 2 people online who said this.
Please say it aint so!!
Did I get HAD by Nirvana and Attitude?

Maybe your experience as far as your seeds will be different who knows?
Germ them and see what happens. Would like to see how they turn up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom