Autos ????

• Thread starter Deerslayer22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hydro head

Hydro head

Start with mh then switch to hps when it’s in flower, as the veg cycle on autos can be short using mh for veg should help get the best of them, not done them under leds or cfls as always use mh/hps for autos or photos

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

I ran some start to finish under 600W HPS.

Ended up with over 4 oz a plant easy.

Buds were bigger than beer cans !!

New2dagame

New2dagame

I ran some start to finish under 600W HPS.

Ended up with over 4 oz a plant easy.

Buds were bigger than beer cans !!
Do you have any more info on Autos you can share ? Bout to run an auto sour diesel. First Auto ever .

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

Do you have any more info on Autos you can share ? Bout to run an auto sour diesel. First Auto ever .

1. LST your Autos
2. Run lights at 20/4
3. Rumours of them being light feeders is BS.
4. Check out BlackpoolBouncers grows on UK420.com This guy has these down to an art form. Gets 8-10 per plant.

Hope this helps.

New2dagame

New2dagame

1. LST your Autos
2. Run lights at 20/4
4. Check out BlackpoolBouncers grows on UK420.com This guy has these down to an art form. Gets 8-10 per plant.

Hope this helps.
Can I put auto in tent and give it same light schedule as my Veg ? 16/8

H

heisen

1. LST your Autos
2. Run lights at 20/4

Hope this helps.
I checked it out and wasn't that impressed.as soon as I saw 1 gallon organic dirt pots I knew it wasn't gonna be shit to write home about.
And yes autos are light feeders.unless you have a way to measure nutrients going in and out there is no way to know that.most people burn the shit out of there plants and half of them don't even realize how much there burning them up

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

I checked it out and wasn't that impressed.as soon as I saw 1 gallon organic dirt pots I knew it wasn't gonna be shit to write home about.
And yes autos are light feeders.unless you have a way to measure nutrients going in and out there is no way to know that.most people burn the shit out of there plants and half of them don't even realize how much there burning them up

Just use a blue lab truncheon like anyone else would.

gwheels

gwheels

20-4 is better imho. And some strains take weaker nutes (like ever samsarrea seeds made). But they will curl and tell you. :)

str8smokn

str8smokn

3 gal pots are the perfect size pots for soil.
Lite feeders yes! Once you stunt them they are pretty much screwed in your outcome. So lite feeding produces great buds ...
20/4 is your best light schedule but you can do 18/6.
But your going to get so many different answers here.
Look at my signature at the bottom. I have a couple Auto grows.
Just to give you a idea.
Look in the Auto stickies for threads.
STR8

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

Can you explain your method so I understand

To monitor what you put in/out. Measure your base, add your Nutes measure your runoff. Ph your water if you wish or use teas.There are plenty of threads around.

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

I know some people that don't switch their lights off with Autos, it improves their crops enough to warrant the Kw/h

I toyed with Autos when I got a thing set up, but photos are my choice.I do have some very good auto genetics left. So never say never.

Last edited:
H

heisen

To monitor what you put in/out. Measure your base, add your Nutes measure your runoff. Ph your water if you wish or use teas.There are plenty of threads around.
How much water do i add to measure the ppm of the runoff?won't more water in the measuring bucket make the ppm number drop?do i measure the first cup that comes out or do I measure when it hits 2 cups.will this give me an accurate ppm of what is in my soil?

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

How much water do i add to measure the ppm of the runoff?won't more water in the measuring bucket make the ppm number drop?do i measure the first cup that comes out or do I measure when it hits 2 cups.will this give me an accurate ppm of what is in my soil?

Me personally I gauged the plants reaction to a build up. But I'm sure if you wished to measure then a suitable formula could be applied according to his/her set up.

Me, I'm lucky enough to be in DWC so my life is relatively easy!

H

heisen

Me personally I gauged the plants reaction to a build up. But I'm sure if you wished to measure then a suitable formula could be applied according to his/her set up.

Me, I'm lucky enough to be in DWC so my life is relatively easy!
Was hoping you could give some more insight.you seem like you know what younare tslking about but are offering very little detail.im trying to grasp onto what your saying

Reactions: DC1
Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

Was hoping you could give some more insight.you seem like you know what younare tslking about but are offering very little detail.im trying to grasp onto what your saying

I'm no teacher, I Grow by feel and experience.

I do not use any such method like the cup thing.

Sorry Mate.

H

heisen

I'm no teacher, I Grow by feel and experience.

I do not use any such method like the cup thing.

Sorry Mate.
but your telling someone else to measure ec of runoff without an accurate way to do so.why give advice to people that is half ass.i read post after post of terrible advice on these forums.people putting liquid ph up and down in soil.checking runoff.thats like taking a dump and by looking at the dump being able to tell what you had for lunch the day before.ec and ph pens are for hydro .they will have you chasing your tail in soil.so many new growers trying to start off with all this elaborate bullshit and than asking over and over how there plants look.
Learn to grow simple and know what a healthy plant looks like than move on to more advanced shit.
But most importantly not to give second hand advice of shit u have read or heard.Like oh yeah every one else says this so it must be true.

Top Bottom