Autos ????

• Thread starter Deerslayer22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eyebedam

Eyebedam

but your telling someone else to measure ec of runoff without an accurate way to do so.why give advice to people that is half ass.i read post after post of terrible advice on these forums.people putting liquid ph up and down in soil.checking runoff.thats like taking a dump and by looking at the dump being able to tell what you had for lunch the day before.ec and ph pens are for hydro .they will have you chasing your tail in soil.so many new growers trying to start off with all this elaborate bullshit and than asking over and over how there plants look.
Learn to grow simple and know what a healthy plant looks like than move on to more advanced shit.
But most importantly not to give second hand advice of shit u have read or heard.Like oh yeah every one else says this so it must be true.

Why is ph not important in soil? We have extremely hard water & high oh here. My tap is 9.5 ph, I Generally ph down to anywhere between 6.5 & 6.9 in the flower stage & haven't had any issues.. Just curious...

H

heisen

Why is ph not important in soil? We have extremely hard water & high oh here. My tap is 9.5 ph, I Generally ph down to anywhere between 6.5 & 6.9 in the flower stage & haven't had any issues.. Just curious...
Because the soil ph cannot be changed with bottled adjusters.it takes months to change soil ph and can only be raised with limestone.soil is a natural buffer and will remain whatever the ph of soil is.this subject has been researched and beat to death. y our hurting your plants with more chemicals.ph down adds to the ppm of the water.
In hydro the water and other artificial mediums are what the roots sit in. you have to adjust but any experienced dirt grower will tell you adding ph downs to water for a soil grow is worthless and will hurt the plants more then help.
I suggest you research the subject extensively and you will find the answer you want.

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

but your telling someone else to measure ec of runoff without an accurate way to do so.why give advice to people that is half ass.i read post after post of terrible advice on these forums.people putting liquid ph up and down in soil.checking runoff.thats like taking a dump and by looking at the dump being able to tell what you had for lunch the day before.ec and ph pens are for hydro .they will have you chasing your tail in soil.so many new growers trying to start off with all this elaborate bullshit and than asking over and over how there plants look.
Learn to grow simple and know what a healthy plant looks like than move on to more advanced shit.
But most importantly not to give second hand advice of shit u have read or heard.Like oh yeah every one else says this so it must be true.

I simply stated what I found from my Grow.

If you got a problem with it then it's just tough shit mate, don't make a c**t of yourself in the process. My results spoke for themselves. So take your face for a shit sweetie, the net has enough trolls, don't add to it!!

TDS meters are not strictly for hydro growing, in fact they are used in many industries for many purposes as is a PH meter. I'll inform my local Grow shop of this new info you have provided us today, I would ask you to back your claims with evidence, and Harvard reference any posts you make since you demand such levels of clarity

New2dagame,

Just get stuck in there, there are plenty of threads on the subject matter, you have things in check in no time.

Apologies that trolls got on the thread, the beauties of the internet eh!!

Time for a days grind!!

DT

H

heisen

I simply stated what I found from my Grow.

If you got a problem with it then it's just tough shit mate, don't make a c**t of yourself in the process. My results spoke for themselves. So take your face for a shit sweetie, the net has enough trolls, don't add to it!!

TDS meters are not strictly for hydro growing, in fact they are used in many industries for many purposes as is a PH meter. I'll inform my local Grow shop of this new info you have provided us today, I would ask you to back your claims with evidence, and Harvard reference any posts you make since you demand such levels of clarity

New2dagame,

Just get stuck in there, there are plenty of threads on the subject matter, you have things in check in no time.

Apologies that trolls got on the thread, the beauties of the internet eh!!

Time for a days grind!!

DT
Straight up keyboard grower is all.you might can fool some of these other cats but not me.i knew you was blowing smoke about 50 post ago.straight up noob trying to hand out second hand advice.
I'll let you get back to your white widow,purple leds,and fox farms.

Reactions: DC1
Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

Straight up keyboard grower is all.you might can fool some of these other cats but not me.i knew you was blowing smoke about 50 post ago.straight up noob trying to hand out second hand advice.
I'll let you get back to your white widow,purple leds,and fox farms.

Pahaha.

H

heisen

Laugh all you want.you can't provide one shred of reason behind any of your statements and offer no explanation.you would be responsible for someone fucking up there plants and move on to the next thread to offer more shitty advice.
A troll is someone like yourself giving people advice when you have no clue of the fundamentals behind that advice.its best to stay on stfu when you really dont know the answer from first hand experience instead of posting some bullshit you heard or googled.i knew you was a clown you said autos don't require a smaller feeding.even the seed banks that sell autos tell you they are lighter feeders than photos(by the way you called them phenos but deleted your post).i have grown multiple runs of autos and photos and know first hand autos require a lot less.
People spend a lot of money on electricity and equipment and don't need some 2 grow jackoff telling them how to fuck there plants up.

H

heisen

Also there are some very experienced and bad ass growers on this forum.so dont get offended when someone calls you out for being a noob pretending your king grow.you got 3 shit ass plants you barely got to the scrog.if you want me to take you under my wing let me know.

As for all the guys that are willing to learn and ask for advice.they completely have my respect.weve all been there.some of us weren't ashamed to admit we were noobs and pretend like we was master growers.im stiill learning shit to this day.

Dick Terpene

Dick Terpene

Heisenbollocks,

You sound so sore! The lad asked about Autos, I told him what experience I had, and passed him info on Blackpool bouncer who has them down.

As for being noob, no, been doing it years.

I just don't hang around websites like yourself having to prove myself. Go outside and talk to people like you are the man, or are you scared of getting your ass kicked??

You've made yourself look like a prize cunt with your 'assumptions'.

Pahaha!!

H

heisen

Heisenbollocks,

You sound so sore! The lad asked about Autos, I told him what experience I had, and passed him info on Blackpool bouncer who has them down.

As for being noob, no, been doing it years.

I just don't hang around websites like yourself having to prove myself. Go outside and talk to people like you are the man, or are you scared of getting your ass kicked??

You've made yourself look like a prize cunt with your 'assumptions'.

Pahaha!!
I hang around these places to learn and help people with realistic advice.not made up shit I read on the internet and handing off bullshit advice like yourself.at least you helped me.prove my point that you know dick about growing and other can research your bullshit when u try and guide someone into fucking there plants up.

gwheels

gwheels

can't we all just get along :)
No hostility. Switch to indica blends and such.
I am no expert. But wow did I learn a lot in 14 months of reading and doing. That is all I have bros. I am Canadian so we want shit to work out :D

Top Bottom