B.o.g. Sour Boggle Outdoor 2015

• Thread starter MajorPrune
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lyfespan

Lyfespan

I love Lifesaver.
I had a beastly pheno that was fantastic. Your in for a true treat.
View attachment 541369

We called it the Phathead pheno.
Shroom, thanx now i know what to hunt for in the Lifestar pax, awesome.

Major, Bogs has some tasty gear, the bogglegum has amazing phenos with such great smells, wait till your trimming ;) i was able to work with a few bogblegums and make some nice crosses as well as a very nice F2 from the 2014 emerald cup seeds i was gifted. Shroom now has me itching to finally pop the Lifestar from the 2015 SB HTCC.

nice show here Major

MajorPrune

MajorPrune

Here are some micro pics. N0t the best quality but great for $40 USB micro. These all are from the pieces near the caterpillar damage I've removed so forgive the mold hairs. I'm busy and this garden gets only a couple hours attention a week. Great genes, but like any plant they can be lost to user-neglect/error.

These just clumped together SingleShot0004

Really long stalks SingleShot0026

It's like carpet lol SingleShot0033

This one didn't come out well but that's channel of gland-clumps I could see with the naked eye. the blurry foreground is white w/clumps.SingleShot0036

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

oh yeah shes a sticky girl for sure, and those long trich stalks make her great for bubble hash runs, sift and you have some of the best clear headies out there, the terps are wonderful on the bogglegum, i love the smell and taste

MajorPrune

MajorPrune

I've been super busy and I didn't get pics before I chopped. Can't go wrong w/BOG gear!

Very happy w/yields and quality. I got Multi-lb plants and I started them way to close together. I'm going to give them more space next year and I bet I'll break 5lb each.

The 1 in the middle smells like fruity-pebbles w/ extra-grape-ness.
DSC 0480
DSC 0482
DSC 0484
DSC 0483

Irie Farmer

Irie Farmer

View attachment 527936 View attachment 527937 Front and back

Dead straight side branching(I've forgoten the # at the monment)View attachment 527939

This one spreads out moreView attachment 527940

This "lil" one had a ridiculous bouquet and might be my new favView attachment 527941

Here's to this project not trainwrecking w/pests or thieves. I had a plant yanked 2 years ago when they were right next to the fence. Now that/those shits have to run a gauntlet guarded by a 90 pound Boxer that goes right for your ankles.

Off to the day job!
I have a pheno that looks just like this one and I back crossed it with the best of the three males I had and then again for a BX2 that I just popped a couple of weeks ago. Super vigorously growing seedlings of the highest order and they have more of the sour smell to them already. Hopefully I haven't gone too tight but seems great so far and very stabilized between all four of them. I plan on outing them to a few different strains I have and love to see what may come. These genetics seem very strong and I don't know how much variance in the crosses to expect because of this. I have an Apollo 13 pollen that I plan to hit them with first and am very excited about this cross but only time will tell. Fingers crossed and great work and fantastic looking plants. Best, Irie.

ABENAKI

ABENAKI

This thread is my new home.
Love bog gear and had actually planned on sending the flying nun another order or two only to have to replace the transmission in the wifes subaru. So next week two packs!

Rix Mix

Rix Mix

Sorry for my picture delay, lost all had on phone so needing to create off from video camera and just taking more time.... Lifestar and sour boggle are for sure to come in my future and who knows what else

J

jsv1027

Hello major prune, nice plants:)
I'm into BOG gear myself and hope it's okay if I play along with you.
Bogglegum. BMR, Sour Grape, Lifesaver, and Sour Strawberry are what I'm running and also ten other strains. Mostly BOG due to our short season in Maine.
Most of our plants are over ten feet wide and six feet tall. Is this pretty standard for BOG Gear?

I'm getting ready to start Lifesaver. Really curious if you have any advice.

Top Bottom