Back at it... and Stillmatic

• Thread starter IPlay4Keepz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

After a long hiatus and then experiencing some serious setbacks in my new adopted country, I'm finally growing again. My money is far from long and will have to use what I have even if its less than ideal. Mostly I am starting this journal as a reference point for myself and to share ideas with like-minded folk who's input I highly value. Please feel free to share any constructive criticism or opinions on any of the strains I am growing and products I'm currently using.

Here is the list of strains I am currently growing ALL from seed:

Motarebel - Citrus Grove

Classic Seeds - Chemberry
Lemon Pride
Jack Frost x Romulan IBL

Silas's - Lost Skunk
Blues Bx3 F2

Snodome's - Instant Karma x SourBubble
Solo's Stash x SourBubble

A lone Amnesia Kush bagseed

Products I have on deck:
Veg+Bloom hardwater
Neptunes Harvest Fish & Kelp
OgBiowar Nute, Foliar, Root packs
Sea Green
99% IBA water soluble
Molasses

I live in a developing country with no hydro shops so I have to employ the KISS method so as not to have to import too much and help keep costs low. Currently growing in 1:1 coco perlite soilless mix. Anything I have left out I will add in following posts with pics. Lets see if I still got it... -Keepz

Last edited:
IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

I am currently on my 45th day of veg approximately, but for the sake of keeping a proper journal I will start from the beginning...

I received a total 73 healthy seeds on Nov. 20, 2013 of the aforementioned strains and they all went for a swim the very same day. 72 out of 73 made it above ground between Nov. 23th and 24th

My germination tech:
Germ Tech

I soaked the beans in purified water with the Neptunes Harvest mixed in at a rate of 1/2 tblsp per gal. After 24 hours most had cracked and sunk. They were then sprinkled with OgBiowar Nute pack and transferred to moist paper towels in ziplocs.
Heres a couple of pics of their tails waggin:

Lost Skunk
Lost Skunk start

Chemberry
Chemberry start

shawnskush

shawnskush

I am currently on my 45th day of veg approximately, but for the sake of keeping a proper journal I will start from the beginning...

I received a total 73 healthy seeds on Nov. 20, 2013 of the aforementioned strains and they all went for a swim the very same day. 72 out of 73 made it above ground between Nov. 23th and 24th

My germination tech:
View attachment 366087

I soaked the beans in purified water with the Neptunes Harvest mixed in at a rate of 1/2 tblsp per gal. After 24 hours most had cracked and sunk. They were then sprinkled with OgBiowar Nute pack and transferred to moist paper towels in ziplocs.
Heres a couple of pics of their tails waggin:

Lost Skunk
View attachment 366091

Chemberry
View attachment 366104
Someone charged you $235 for that neptunes harvest?

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

HAHA yea they did, but its in a currency exchanged at 7 to 1 US so it was really about $33US which is still expensive, but I live in on an island so considering how far the bottle travelled I'm not mad at 'em. Thanks for taking an interest -Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Like I mentioned earlier, I was able to get all but one above ground. Here is the beginning of a beautiful journey...

Citrus Grove
Citrus Grove week 1

Chemberry
Chemberry week 1

Lost Skunk

Lost Skunk Day 1

Blues Bx3 F2
Blues Bx3 F2

Jack Frost Rom
Jack Frost x Romulan week 1

Lemon Pride
Lemon Pride week 1

Solo's Stash x SB
Solos Stash x Sour Bubble week 1

2/3 of the Instant Karma x SB came up as well, but the gremlins in my hard drive ate that pic :troll:
And I was shorted a bean in the pack of Chemberry's so I got 9/9 with them. It was a free pack so no worries

shawnskush

shawnskush

HAHA yea they did, but its in a currency exchanged at 7 to 1 US so it was really about $33US which is still expensive, but I live in on an island so considering how far the bottle travelled I'm not mad at 'em. Thanks for taking an interest -Keepz
Haha for a minute there I was thinking you were getting scammed! that exchange rate makes quite the difference

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Week One

For the first 10 days of the seedlings life I watered strictly with teas. Nothing fancy, just 1 tblsp of the Neptune's fish & kelp, 1 tsp each of OgBiowar foliar & root, and 1 tsp molasses added at the very end of brew.<-----These are per gallon
The batch is brewed for 24-48 hours. I assume this method of adding the molasses at the end would allow for the fungi to proliferate before the bacteria population blows up from the carbs, but I could be wrong. I also hoped that by building a living "soil" it would allow me a broader range of ph to play with, but again I could be wrong. My ph meter probe went to shit due to bad storage on my part and have been having to go without one this round.

Tea Brewing ghetto styles:

Frothy tea

I fill in the cups half way to account for the initial stretch as seen here:
Seedling stretch

First week they were under a 4 bulb T8:
T8 seedling

Week 1 group shot:
Group shot week 1

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

At the start of week 2 I started hardening them off under a 1kw MH. They had received nothing but tea until start of week 3 where I started my normal feeding schedule of feed, feed, tea. I used the lowest recommended dose of 1/2 tsp per gal of veg+bloom.

Start of Week 2 group shot:
Start week 2

As you can see, I filled the cups as the seedlings stretched. Then when initial stretch was over they all went under the MH sometime in week 2 of veg

Under MH:
Week 2 full shot

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Now we fast forward to the present moment where these babies are 45 days into veg. I have not topped any plants and have only supercropped by pinching and bending. Over the last 2 weeks I incorporated the Gas Lantern tech to help identify the females and ease em into the 12/12 cycle. Was running 18/6 before and let me tell you... they are far happier with the new light schedule. Ok without further ado... drumroll please!

Citrus Grove - A spectacular 8/10 confirmed females so far!!! @Motarebel these ladies already smell ridiculous and they're so stout they gotz cankles LOL Never thought I'd dig fat girls so much. Definitely some fine work here and look forward to finding something worth keeping. Much respect

This was the odd bitch out. She split like this naturally:
Citrus Grove 1A

Citrus Grove 1B

I'll get the rest up in a few... not really feelin the HPS tone and I'm not savvy enuff to get the white balance down -Keepz

Last edited:
IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Up next is Silas's Lost Skunk. I really dig skunks and hope for something foul out of these. I'm pretty sure Silas didn't find roadkill in these, but really LOUD old school weed out of these will put a smile on my face. Seen some stellar progeny from this cross which I believe is the Exodus cheese cut x Blues Bx3 male. If I am wrong someone please correct me.
7/14 have shown female pre-flowers so far and hoping for more. Not trying to be greedy, its just that I have a lot of sq footage to cover LOL

Lost Skunk 1
Lost Skunk 1A

Lost Skunk 1B

Lost Skunk 2
Lost Skunk 2A

Lost Skunk 2B

Lost Skunk 3
Lost Skunk 3A

Lost Skunk 3B

Lost Skunk 4
Lost Skunk 4A

Lost Skunk 4B

Lost Skunk 5
Lost Skunk 5A

Lost Skunk 5B

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Checked on the remaining Lost Skunks today and a few more female pistils were found. God has smiled on me and I am truly grateful. Now the count is up to 10/14 females. I'm really excited about this cross of UK elite skunks. As you can tell from the pics I tend to run my ladies on the lean side. Tryin to make 73 different plants happy with a one part nute is kinda tricky, but thankfully its been smooth sailing this round. On to the rest of the Lost Skunk females courtesy of @silas

Lost Skunk 6
Lost Skunk 6A

Lost Skunk 6B

Lost Skunk 7
Lost Skunk 7A

Lost Skunk 7B

Lost Skunk 8

Lost Skunk 8A

Lost Skunk 8B

Lost Skunk 9
Lost Skunk 9A

Lost Skunk 9B

Lost Skunk 10

Lost Skunk 10A

Lost Skunk 10B

I'll be back with pics of the Jack Frost Roms in a few. I'm not very computer savvy and transferring the pics from cam, labeling them properly and resizing takes me FOREVER. So please bear with me.

green bastard

green bastard

lookin sick bro really loike that lost skunk 3 looks to be sat leaning 7 and 9 are interesting to byut who knows its mostly the ones you count out and never clone that ends up being the keepers lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom