Back in action w/ a new Drop!

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
Any idea when Blush will be hitting the bay again?

A

A-Roe

@Jimmynitz have you noticed any mutants in the new batch of Motorbreaths? Both that I have are doing the same thing, they are about a month apart, the oldest one looks like it might have broken out of it but not the small one, maybe with time. Ill get a couple of pics up later. Happy New Years.

william76

william76

@Jimmynitz have you noticed any mutants in the new batch of Motorbreaths? Both that I have are doing the same thing, they are about a month apart, the oldest one looks like it might have broken out of it but not the small one, maybe with time. Ill get a couple of pics up later. Happy New Years.
What's up like?iv just flipped 2 and they seem ok,id like to know what to look for,just in case,76

A

A-Roe

Here they are

mack 10

mack 10

Hey everyone,

was interested in the socal master s1's. Did anyone run these w/ out herms? Only completed grow I found here had every plant seed but was also ran directly from seed and not re ran as clones.

Yeah, me too. Anyone got any pics?

I always be thought these would be straight carnage, never heard or saw any herms. ( which I wouldn't of expected from the Social Master)

Dam missed those s1's.
Sucks but the mk 91's sound worthy.

A

A-Roe

Yeah, me too. Anyone got any pics?

I always be thought these would be straight carnage, never heard or saw any herms. ( which I wouldn't of expected from the Social Master)

Dam missed those s1's.
Sucks but the mk 91's sound worthy.
I think that the mk 91's wouldnt be as prone to herms as the reverse master kush crosses were. There were herm problems with that line but I havent saw or heard about any problems with the 91's though in fact I'm waiting on the last 6 packs of Valley Dawgs to come in thanks @logic , I wish I could get the PK 91's again at least 3 beans!

A

A-Roe

I guess we'll see how stable the MK-91's are, got a pack coming. Hope for something similar to the PK-91 oh how I miss her!

Top Bottom