Back To Flower

• Thread starter brian77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brian77

brian77

Hi guys hope I'm doing this right and in the right forum etc.
I've established that my plant is revegging. Hoping to find out the fasted and best way back to flower. First grow. Shit climate. Irish. Stormy wet and cold now. Plant is indoors now but just at the window of a heated room. Don't have all the equipment or space for a proper grow room.
I've plenty of nutrients etc. Just not sure what to do now. People say let it ride out.but I'm hoping for a quicker answer. Thanks guys. Appreciate any advice

Back to flower
Back to flower 2
Back to flower 3
Back to flower 4
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Patients is a virtue, should of just posted this where you already started.
No, there is no quicker way to speed a long reveg. Patients grasshopper. Or you could start over, might be quicker.

brian77

brian77

Patients is a virtue, should of just posted this where you already started.
No, there is no quicker way to speed a long reveg. Patients grasshopper. Or you could start over, might be quicker.
Ride it out it is. Can't restart. Next grow will be April next year. Set to be minus 1 tonight (Celsius) that's just the beginning of our shitty weather. I'll look after this one and pray to some rasta god or something lol

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Yeah starting over would be quicker for sure.
I am just going to share some things i read. These are not based on my experiences.
Feeding less nitrogen might help, i read feeding more p and k and cutting out the n almost completely helps with transition to flowering.
As i suggested in another thread, giving long dark periods might help to get you back to flowering. 9hrs on 15 hrs off, 10 hrs on 14 hrs off etc. You can go 12-12 once it hits full bloom. But complete darkness is hard to achieve on a window sill and just feeding it with shit load of nutes are not going to make it go back to flowering magically. You will just burn them.
Only viable option i can think of is to give less light and longer complete darkness periods.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Ride it out it is. Can't restart. Next grow will be April next year. Set to be minus 1 tonight (Celsius) that's just the beginning of our shitty weather. I'll look after this one and pray to some rasta god or something lol
Is this plant growing in that temperature? Is it getting directly affected by it?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I had 5 OD plants reveg on me. Took them a long time to bounce back and they never fully recovered. Ide ride that one out and start a new. By the looks of it you’d probably be able to harvest both at the same time.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
I had 5 OD plants reveg on me. Took them a long time to bounce back and they never fully recovered. Ide ride that one out and start a new. By the looks of it you’d probably be able to harvest both at the same time.
He doesnt have indoor growing equipment tho. So it will be impossible to grow good weed on a window sill in an irish winter :D

brian77

brian77

Yeah starting over would be quicker for sure.
I am just going to share some things i read. These are not based on my experiences.
Feeding less nitrogen might help, i read feeding more p and k and cutting out the n almost completely helps with transition to flowering.
As i suggested in another thread, giving long dark periods might help to get you back to flowering. 9hrs on 15 hrs off, 10 hrs on 14 hrs off etc. You can go 12-12 once it hits full bloom. But complete darkness is hard to achieve on a window sill and just feeding it with shit load of nutes are not going to make it go back to flowering magically. You will just burn them.
Only viable option i can think of is to give less light and longer complete darkness periods.
Cheers mate.
Thats been my thinking too. GIving it my best shot

brian77

brian77

Is this plant growing in that temperature? Is it getting directly affected by it?
Took it in when temps got below about 12 degrees. Keeping in in double figures indoors. It's a cold climate seed. Was going really well til I let light get in. Still lots to learn

brian77

brian77

Took it in when temps got below about 12 degrees. Keeping in in double figures indoors. It's a cold climate seed. Was going really well til I let light get in. Still lots to learn
Good old irish wewther

Screenshot 2018 11 03 00 26 29
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Yeah. Can't restart. Lucky enough to to have an ok size plant, from outdoor, here as it is
You know what. Why don’t you get 2-4 14 watt philips led bulbs. Get some clamp light things. Hook them up and control the exact amount of light it gets. You can put this system together in a closet or something. It would be fairly cheap and would help a lot. Sunlight will be too weak in winter, especially in ireland. You will not get big nugs, just some fluffy, bland plant matter. Mostly leaves too.

brian77

brian77

You know what. Why don’t you get 2-4 14 watt philips led bulbs. Get some clamp light things. Hook them up and control the exact amount of light it gets. You can put this system together in a closet or something. It would be fairly cheap and would help a lot. Sunlight will be too weak in winter, especially in ireland. You will not get big nugs, just some fluffy, bland plant matter. Mostly leaves too.
Problem with that is....married with 2 young kids....always loads of visitors....have a really good job and would get sacked and done by police for an orchestrated grow....think I might have to wait til next year. Gutted lol

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Problem with that is....married with 2 young kids....always loads of visitors....have a really good job and would get sacked and done by police for an orchestrated grow....think I might have to wait til next year. Gutted lol
Have you checked “space buckets”. Imagine a big drum, like oil drums or a wine fermentation drum. You know plastic ones or metal ones.
You can fill a bit of soil at the bottom. Cut 2-3 holes at the base level and at the top. Well hell you are in ireland. Dont even cut holes it would help with the temps. Just punch some holes at the base line and the top to let co2 in. Hook your lights to the lid and let it grow in that bucket, lid closed. It would be fairly discreet. More discreet than just letting it sit on the window sill.

Top Bottom