Back To School.

• Thread starter soulfaderx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soulfaderx

soulfaderx

Hey dank brothers,

I live very close to where used to be the notorious Positronics in AMS, I used to get clones there and was happy with the results all trhough the 90's. I used to buy Misty clones, Shiva, Citral. Thats how I learned to grow on soil SOG. For loads of reasons I stopped for 20 years, but I took all my stuff from the attic to start again. Is it possible to do a production run with feminized seeds, or is it better to do a regular run first to find a good feno? I really could do with the speed of starting asap a production. I have not that much experience with feminized seeds. Does anyone know a feminized strain that could be used for a one off productionrun that delivers a good yield? I want to go for hydro (rockwool, or maybe mapito) this time because I can't carry bags of soil inside anymore nowadays.
In the meantime I could grow a few regulars and select a good mama for cloning. Thanks for all your help in advance, kindest regards SFX

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey dank brothers,

I live very close to where used to be the notorious Positronics in AMS, I used to get clones there and was happy with the results all trhough the 90's. I used to buy Misty clones, Shiva, Citral. Thats how I learned to grow on soil SOG. For loads of reasons I stopped for 20 years, but I took all my stuff from the attic to start again. Is it possible to do a production run with feminized seeds, or is it better to do a regular run first to find a good feno? I really could do with the speed of starting asap a production. I have not that much experience with feminized seeds. Does anyone know a feminized strain that could be used for a one off productionrun that delivers a good yield? I want to go for hydro (rockwool, or maybe mapito) this time because I can't carry bags of soil inside anymore nowadays.
In the meantime I could grow a few regulars and select a good mama for cloning. Thanks for all your help in advance, kindest regards SFX
You can do a shit ton of fems for production and clone them. I personaly prefer regs but fems have their place. I say crack a shit ton of fems and document your rockwool grow mainly because im debating setting up a rockwoll slab grow soo

Rcubed

Rcubed

Hey H4ppy, how do you like the Aurora Indica? I'm thinking of adding it to my roster. Also, welcome to Soulfaderx.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

Hey H4ppy, how do you like the Aurora Indica? I'm thinking of adding it to my roster. Also, welcome to Soulfaderx.
I like it, easy to grow/clone, creates nice dense buds. For me, it's a nice heavy nighttime body buzz. I did have a problem with the last grow with bud rot but I think it was more to do with my tent environment getting too hot/humid

soulfaderx

soulfaderx

Aye, thanks for all replies, yes so to clarify some more. Good clones are hard to get nowadays so thats why I was looking for fem seeds that have a bit of uniformity like a clone. It's hard to get rid of weed that varies a lot. Also I find it harder to grow, if 1 feno starts overshadowing other. I worked at Nirvana for a while when they were based a few blocks away. So from other posts I learned that I should find F1 inbread others speak of IBL. Funny that you mention Nirvana by the way, I remember Mau the owner used to work at Positronics, for Wernard. toakin, SFX

soulfaderx

soulfaderx

You can do a shit ton of fems for production and clone them. I personaly prefer regs but fems have their place. I say crack a shit ton of fems and document your rockwool grow mainly because im debating setting up a rockwoll slab grow soo
rockwool in pots not slabs

Top Bottom