stiffneck

stiffneck

Making progress on the room....
IMG 20180303 201541

IMG 20180303 201619
IMG 20180303 201606
CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Hehehe that’s why when I tell my wife I’m getting a new light I say “a couple or a few” that way when she finds 8 of them we don’t have a problem.:smoking:

That's all fine and good until your wife finds your credit card statement. haha, "It's an investment honey..."

stiffneck

stiffneck

How do you like the light man? Must not be getting updates on this thread for some reason. Anyway progress looks good. Don't tell me all those plants have been sexed and are female??

Glad I took your advice man! The light is bitchen! Yep I would like four of those in there. Going to have to wait a bit for those tho.... I do have four other smaller led lights I am going to hang in there today. I have the PLC in the center and the four smaller ones will be well..... in there haha.

Not sure how it will all pan out but just kinda have to roll with it for now.... and NO... nothing is sexed yet. Going to flip em tonight or tomorrow. Cull the males but will take clones of any male that looks promising...

Not sure why you don't get updates tex.... I don't pay any attention to that stuff and just kinda post wherever and whenever... I'm all over the place. Need to get my whit together....

stiffneck

stiffneck

So I had this seed that had two tap roots. They grew into two small sprouts. I separated them and they were in solo cups. Now they are back together in the same pot.

Being a stoner I marked them as double sprouted but forgot to label the strain. I wanted to see if there was anything special about them but I got too much going on and they will most likely just be forgotten children.

Carry on.

IMG 20180304 183530
Shamus

Shamus

Oh jw I don’t know much about them besides the hashplants from that region are all but pretty much extinct and the 74 Kashmir that I popped is a Hashplant

Latest posts

Top Bottom