Backyard Greenhouse...

• Thread starter stiffneck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Let me know if you find a good deal. Black market is fine as long as it comes with papers or i can hear it run first. Been dealing with this since i was 17...turning 40 thursday. Im still an active guy though, @GrowGod is rught though. Tighten that core. Even just tightening it when you lift something helps.
Happy Bday bro !

stiffneck

stiffneck

Yup.
20180425 064412

stiffneck

stiffneck

Killer nug, and bonus points for posting at 4:20 am.

Haha. That's some funny shit. I swear I didn't do that on purpose. But I do notice lots of shit goin down at 4:20. Like I will be doing something and for whatever reason look up and it's 4:20.

And fucking 11:11. I see that all the frigging time. Why not 10:10? or 12:12? I NEVER see those... I mean Wtf? is going on???

incogneato

incogneato

Haha. That's some funny shit. I swear I didn't do that on purpose. But I do notice lots of shit goin down at 4:20. Like I will be doing something and for whatever reason look up and it's 4:20.

And fucking 11:11. I see that all the frigging time. Why not 10:10? or 12:12? I NEVER see those... I mean Wtf? is going on???
4:20 for you late risers on the west side. I see 11:11 alot too. Supposed to be good luck .

stiffneck

stiffneck

Where you been hidin brolo?

Awwwwww you CARE. Haha
Just keep in busy man and then licking my wounds from keeping busy...

Just about done sexing those reno genetics and have some females of each I believe.. still have a few that are slow to show.
Indoor is at 7 and a half weeks. So center I got some seeds most likely will let them go 9-12 depending on strains..

Back has just been killing me. Ate all my oil and sshomked all my hash. Good news is I made some oil today....And I have a five gallon bucket filled with buds in the freezer and a couple BIG bags of ice.

I love the ritual of making hash. And the ritual of growing the resin.... and consuming said resin.

Fuck let's face it I'm in love with a plant.

incogneato

incogneato

Awwwwww you CARE. Haha
Just keep in busy man and then licking my wounds from keeping busy...

Just about done sexing those reno genetics and have some females of each I believe.. still have a few that are slow to show.
Indoor is at 7 and a half weeks. So center I got some seeds most likely will let them go 9-12 depending on strains..

Back has just been killing me. Ate all my oil and sshomked all my hash. Good news is I made some oil today....And I have a five gallon bucket filled with buds in the freezer and a couple BIG bags of ice.

I love the ritual of making hash. And the ritual of growing the resin.... and consuming said resin.

Fuck let's face it I'm in love with a plant.
I forgot to respond to this the other day, damn edibles haha. Sorrybto hear about your back, i know the struggle bro. Actually going in for an injection today. Still havent made hash yet really, just sift so far. I want to get some bubble screens after this run. This gg4 is a face melter lol. I think were almost on the same day on our run. Looking awesome btw.

Top Bottom