Backyard Greenhouse...

• Thread starter stiffneck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stiffneck

stiffneck

The indoor is on point stiff neck!
I too love when you can squeeze the hash paper thin;)

I really like turning my stash into hash. :) I do need to buy a machine to wash the flowers though. I have been using a 10 gallon insulated water container and hand mixing. That shit is messing up my back. Thanks for the compliment on the indoor. It's doing ok. First indoor in many many years. I really like the led light I got from plc lighting. When I have some more pennies I would like a couple more... some tables in that room would be nice so I don't have to bend down.... and some automated irrigation. All in good time. I'm loving having a room to fuck around in when I am up at 3 am and can't sleep. It bitchen. I'm going to take my best two or three or four strains from this current run and get that room making some resin. Right around 8 weeks today I'm going to wait till I see some seeds cracking the brachs.
I forgot to respond to this the other day, damn edibles haha. Sorrybto hear about your back, i know the struggle bro. Actually going in for an injection today. Still havent made hash yet really, just sift so far. I want to get some bubble screens after this run. This gg4 is a face melter lol. I think were almost on the same day on our run. Looking awesome btw.

Hope your injection went well.... I got one approved finally and need to go get it done. Man I hate shots/ needles.

On a lighter note back is only half killing me today. My hash is working well. :)

stiffneck

stiffneck

@GrowGod this hash is really good but scaring me. Last time it was this consistency I didnt dry it properly and it got mold. What' your method of drying? Do you do fresh frozen flowers? Dried?

I need this medicine and don' want to fuck up this greasy sticky icky.
20180504 164145
20180504 163833 1 1

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
@GrowGod this hash is really good but scaring me. Last time it was this consistency I didnt dry it properly and it got mold. What' your method of drying? Do you do fresh frozen flowers? Dried?

I need this medicine and don' want to fuck up this greasy sticky icky.View attachment 797489 View attachment 797490
I like to Break it up into small piece’s so it can dry properly. Molds always my concern with bubble.
The thinner you spread it out with a spoon when you pull the bag the less crumbling you will have to do later imo. So I spread it pretty thin. Then about 2 weeks to get it where I want it. And I will break it up as it dries each day. It gets annoying but it works

stiffneck

stiffneck

I like to Break it up into small piece’s so it can dry properly. Molds always my concern with bubble.
The thinner you spread it out with a spoon when you pull the bag the less crumbling you will have to do later imo. So I spread it pretty thin. Then about 2 weeks to get it where I want it. And I will break it up as it dries each day. It gets annoying but it works

What do you dry on? I have always used pizza boxes and the one time I used Pyrex I ruined it. Granted it was the first fresh frozen I had run.

After I posted this the other day I did just that and went and broke it up smaller... yep about 10 days here and it' dry...

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
What do you dry on? I have always used pizza boxes and the one time I used Pyrex I ruined it. Granted it was the first fresh frozen I had run.

After I posted this the other day I did just that and went and broke it up smaller... yep about 10 days here and it' dry...
Sorry about the delay, I dry on these with cardboard underneath.
E741B46C E9BB 4AEE B36B F40F6608F00B
487A14B1 AC8F 46DD AB15 518731D3E19C
Some people do this tech where you grind and tap it through a colander, I’ve done it before but I think spreading thin and breaking by hand works just as well.
E1F1B27D 2F5B 4A6C A79D C5BD8FFD5ADB
you can also freeze the puck and micro plain with a zester but I never tried it.
If you don’t have the press screens parchment papers works well too.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Sorry about the delay, I dry on these with cardboard underneath. View attachment 797929View attachment 797930 Some people do this tech where you grind and tap it through a colander, I’ve done it before but I think spreading thin and breaking by hand works just as well.View attachment 797931you can also freeze the puck and micro plain with a zester but I never tried it.
If you don’t have the press screens parchment papers works well too.

No sweat dude I never expect a reply when I ask questions. We're all smoking pot and forgetting shi t yeah??? Haha.

I tried the colander and the freezing and grating.... the old pizza box is a favorite. I go to the pizza shop and ask for a dozen... guys like ?????? . :)

Ok one more question. And I want an answer. What are your preferred bags? 73-90? Do you use anything else? I never liked using fucking 8+ bags that's a hassle and a half. The current bags I have are 220 work bag the 90,73,25.

I always love my 73-90. Even though I don't have any bags before them. I've been told to use something like a 190 or 160 but I don't see a lot of contaminates in the 73-90 bags.

The 25 always has a decent amount that is darker and smaller heads? Is this ever any kind of quality like.the other bags? Or just use it for edibles.....??

:)

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
No sweat dude I never expect a reply when I ask questions. We're all smoking pot and forgetting shi t yeah??? Haha.

I tried the colander and the freezing and grating.... the old pizza box is a favorite. I go to the pizza shop and ask for a dozen... guys like ?????? . :)

Ok one more question. And I want an answer. What are your preferred bags? 73-90? Do you use anything else? I never liked using fucking 8+ bags that's a hassle and a half. The current bags I have are 220 work bag the 90,73,25.

I always love my 73-90. Even though I don't have any bags before them. I've been told to use something like a 190 or 160 but I don't see a lot of contaminates in the 73-90 bags.

The 25 always has a decent amount that is darker and smaller heads? Is this ever any kind of quality like.the other bags? Or just use it for edibles.....??

:)
I’ve always used the 8 bag set, and always bubble bags. In 18 years of growing I’ve only bought 2 sets of bags. And the first set was ruined by me being an idiot letting people borrow them. Some people have no respect for other people’s propert.
I also use the bubble machine:D which has a work bag. So I waistfulky throw away the 220 190 and 160,120 is graining but still very good especially after curing. The 90 and 73 are IMO my favorites. Depending on the age and quality of the batch the 45 can be up there too. These three all have potential for full melt with quality trim. I love the roaring bubbles of these layers and the flavor is so good.
25 is meh especially with dried trim. And it’s a bitch to drain, especially on the back and neck. But fresh frozen I still think the 25 is worth it. Dried trim just make edibles.

stiffneck

stiffneck

I’ve always used the 8 bag set, and always bubble bags. In 18 years of growing I’ve only bought 2 sets of bags. And the first set was ruined by me being an idiot letting people borrow them. Some people have no respect for other people’s propert.
I also use the bubble machine:D which has a work bag. So I waistfulky throw away the 220 190 and 160,120 is graining but still very good especially after curing. The 90 and 73 are IMO my favorites. Depending on the age and quality of the batch the 45 can be up there too. These three all have potential for full melt with quality trim. I love the roaring bubbles of these layers and the flavor is so good.
25 is meh especially with dried trim. And it’s a bitch to drain, especially on the back and neck. But fresh frozen I still think the 25 is worth it. Dried trim just make edibles.

Yup. Thanks dude. Soon as I have some pennies saved I'm looking at a machine to wash...

First set I had were original bubbleman bags. I used them for years before they started to kind of fall apart. I think I just didn't take care of them properly. Using a blender/ mixer right in the MIX bag! Yep I did that. I never knew they had a lifetime warranty. I have some payload brand bags now and I like them.

Hash. I love it. When I ran out I had to roll a joint one day... it was nice but I like the smoothness of hashish and the STONE.... man you just can't beat it.

incogneato

incogneato

Yup. Thanks dude. Soon as I have some pennies saved I'm looking at a machine to wash...

First set I had were original bubbleman bags. I used them for years before they started to kind of fall apart. I think I just didn't take care of them properly. Using a blender/ mixer right in the MIX bag! Yep I did that. I never knew they had a lifetime warranty. I have some payload brand bags now and I like them.

Hash. I love it. When I ran out I had to roll a joint one day... it was nice but I like the smoothness of hashish and the STONE.... man you just can't beat it.
This trimbin sift is getting me into hash. Im going to grab a set of bags for this harvest coming up. Ive never made bubble before so im sure ill be bugging you guys for some pointers. Whats the difference in fresh frozen and dry @GrowGod ? Might have to try both this round .

Top Bottom