Backyard Greenhouse...

• Thread starter stiffneck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I started all those with plans to sell them, but been so busy at work I haven't been able to organize. Got hundreds of tomatoes. Hahahaha. Don't even have garden beds ready. That cucumber lemon apple thing looks awesome. I hope it thrives for you. Looks very interesting. Love me some home made pickles too. I found a "no cook refrigerator pickling method" works like a charm. Pickles in a week or two just sitting in fridge. This weekend is garden weekend!

stiffneck

stiffneck

I started all those with plans to sell them, but been so busy at work I haven't been able to organize. Got hundreds of tomatoes. Hahahaha. Don't even have garden beds ready. That cucumber lemon apple thing looks awesome. I hope it thrives for you. Looks very interesting. Love me some home made pickles too. I found a "no cook refrigerator pickling method" works like a charm. Pickles in a week or two just sitting in fridge. This weekend is garden weekend!

Yeah man years ago maybe 20? a friend walked into his parents garden and pulled off a lemon cucumber for me. It was fucking delicious and I always wanted to grow them...

Ohh, and the aquaponics thing..... We on the same wavelength my man. I have a pond liner already. Lol.

haha. I want a moat around the HUGE aquaponic greenhouse for the fish. Big enough for me to get in some waders and go fishing.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I have a liner that will accommodate a 8x10 pond. I want to make something part of the landscape with koi that feeds a small set up for greens and lettuce, etc. Daydream though. The dust continues to collect. Lol. My schedule is full with life and indoor tents.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Life and indoor tents is good times man. :) Not sure if I will ever get the system up and running either the ol back keeps things limited. I try and just do a little bit each day though and I kinda get some stuff done...

Dreams are cool though. Im going to try and make that one happen. It would be great to be more self reliable...

stiffneck

stiffneck

Watermelons. I've never had much luck with em, but keep trying.

Nice job! I got my melons transplanted into one gallons this morning. I just started a bunch in one pot then move them to the one gallons. Just trying to keep things happy till I get some beds together...

stiffneck

stiffneck

Sometimes I suprize myself with what I can get done...

Other times I am preeety fucking lazy. The duct tape has finally failed. Time to fix it right...

Yeah....I know what I'm doing.

20180605 064548
Top Bottom