Backyard Light Depp

• Thread starter Robert72181
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Damn bro i usually got everybody beat with 38,I have friends that have been thru 3 or 4 wives in that time,lol.
very rare these days,dont wont another one either,this girl here been a handful lmao i asked her the other night,if women had what they and everyone else thinks men ,had,how would the world be,truthfully probally a hell of a lot better ,she smiled and grinned,i then said,we men come out fighting and spend rest of or life fighting to get back in it,the little head you know,she grinned even more,but me as a man have gave up on trying to figure women out,but will say this,she about to bust right,how come you and other women are always right,but cant stand one another,hahahahaha that damn jaw dropped and a big ole ,YOU BASTARD lmao then says i dont know ,lmao

DTG

DTG

Hi Robert,

I like your trellising idea on the barrels, nice . . .

Same here guys 35 years with the same woman, & I have to laugh at my buddy he is on wife #2 & now he says he hates her too, so I guess he's heading down the wife #3 path. I told him, having a wife is like growing cannabis, you have to do it right the first time or nothing good comes from it . . .

Don

Latest posts

Top Bottom