Bag Seed Hunting & The Lst Adventure

• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Well anyways I have another friend who had his own first plant growing this season.

It ended up showing sex as a Male. which was a big disappointment.

So I brought him an assorted selection of feminized seeds to choose from. he chose the dinafem og kush.

I helped teach him the ways of the (field of colas) technique. as well as helped guide him to buying a 6" can fan . I donated my 400w magnetic ballast, 400w mh & hps bulbs, he bought the hood, I donated the titan fan controller, ratchet hangars, clip on lights with led bulbs for supplemental, I suggested the earth juice nutrients, got him on the 15 gal pot (bigger roots more fruits).

He has listened and his plant is a true beast that I approve of.

Here it is at 28 days.
That small one on the side was the clone from when we topped her. it established its roots barely in time when we initiated flower on the beast. so it's just a bonus plant lol no training.
very nice bro.....good to see you back in the groove !! Hope evrythng is cool ur way ~

Foxlink

Foxlink

Yeah, I had to pause to grow mine as well, had to wait until two things happened- had to NOT live in an mha (gov't " apartment "), and I wouldn't have to worry bugs and all other crap that was there. Number 2, finally get used to my wife and little bumps or creaks in our (finally OUR house.) I'm starting a KWD (I think that's the one) I'll keep you all up to date, gotta get my camera that is MIA.

- Fox
She's getting me excited.

She is basically running underneath all the same variables as my old setup. only difference is a 4x2 tent vs a 2x2. so light intensity per cubic foot is halved but it is staying much more moderate in temps.

I've never popped any of my dinafem seeds, but this one looks great. super frosty for only being 1/3rd through flower.

I'd be here more often, but I'm only living vicariously through a friend right now in regards to growing.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
20181211 212553

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
These pictures are from a couple days ago.

She just finished day 77 of flower today. has been in the dark since day before yesterday.

Last picture shows her with pipe cleaners removed/ untied. you can see how much the Weight of the buds are making the branches lean.

Stopped feeding nutes the last 2 weeks. just water, molasses & microbes.

She is looking & smelling great!

The first picture you can see the purple in some of the tops. the bud shot shows it as well.

20190108 210418
20190108 210434
20190108 210450
20190108 210506
20190108 210527
20190108 210552
20190108 210624
20190108 210638
20190108 210707
20190108 210722
20190109 184537
20190109 184549
20190109 184612
20190109 184627
20190109 184647
20190109 184742
20190109 210944

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
nice to see you back at it. Call me sunday round 4 pm mst Santa left us a nice gift. Want to see what you want out of the selections. Its from a friend we both know!!!!

How long was the veg time on those before you initiated flower?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
nice to see you back at it. Call me sunday round 4 pm mst Santa left us a nice gift. Want to see what you want out of the selections. Its from a friend we both know!!!!

How long was the veg time on those before you initiated flower?

From seed through flower it was 4 months. It was planted in September.

The little one was the clone from when the plant got the initial topping. it just barely rooted and got its humidity bag off the day we flipped to flower.

Srenots

Srenots

These pictures are from a couple days ago.

She just finished day 77 of flower today. has been in the dark since day before yesterday.

Last picture shows her with pipe cleaners removed/ untied. you can see how much the Weight of the buds are making the branches lean.

Stopped feeding nutes the last 2 weeks. just water, molasses & microbes.

She is looking & smelling great!

The first picture you can see the purple in some of the tops. the bud shot shows it as well.

View attachment 850936 View attachment 850937 View attachment 850938 View attachment 850939 View attachment 850940 View attachment 850941 View attachment 850942 View attachment 850943 View attachment 850944 View attachment 850945 View attachment 850946 View attachment 850947 View attachment 850948 View attachment 850949 View attachment 850950 View attachment 850951 View attachment 850952
nice bro..hell ya

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Time to try my hand at raising some cactus. :cool:

I have 3 but the third is at a friend's house.

I plan on setting up my micro tent with a 4 bulb t5 setup for them (need to buy)

I will hook up a 4inch can fan (need to buy) for ventilation since it needs a desert like environment.

I'm good at low humidity high temp environments lol.

Last edited:
justiceman

justiceman

I plan on setting up my micro tent with a 4 bulb t5 setup for them (need to buy)

I will hook up a 4inch can fan (need to buy) for ventilation since it needs a desert like environment.

View attachment 857673
This is sweet. Looking forward to seeing how they make progress :smoking:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

View attachment 857673
Very nice.:D

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
From what I've read it can be up to 15 years before it is mature enough to harvest and eat.

But if I have it in a controlled environment I've read the times can be cut down substantially.

I ordered the 4" fan & *8 bulb ho-t5 yesterday along with flanges.

From what I've read it likes 70°-90°.
So the 8 bulb should heat it up nicely.

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
From what I've read it can be up to 15 years before it is mature enough to harvest and eat.

But if I have it in a controlled environment I've read the times can be cut down substantially.

I ordered the 4" fan & *8 bulb ho-t5 yesterday along with flanges.

From what I've read it likes 70°-90°.
So the 8 bulb should heat it up nicely.
move to AZ and you wont have to worry we can just go harvest them here. Save lots of time!!!! :D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
yes sir...these are the ones u wanna rock ... fer rheumatism medicine
I got lots of rhuma tizzzzz Up in four corner the hopi and Navajos have some awesome peyote ceremonies. You need to be in the know and have a special invite to partake. I read about it in a book once. :D One of the most spiritual experiences I have ever had.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I got lots of rhuma tizzzzz Up in four corner the hopi and Navajos have some awesome peyote ceremonies. You need to be in the know and have a special invite to partake. I read about it in a book once. :D One of the most spiritual experiences I have ever had.

If I could, I would plan a "trip" to az around that. that would be my ideal scenario.

But since I'm not in the know I've been looking for over a decade to find some of these.

Fortunately I got some from a country in the middle east.

Seems growing them myself is the best option.

Unless you can hook me up jumpinpeyotecactus. this has been on my bucket list for over a decade.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
If I could, I would plan a "trip" to az around that. that would be my ideal scenario.

But since I'm not in the know I've been looking for over a decade to find some of these.

Fortunately I got some from a country in the middle east.

Seems growing them myself is the best option.

Unless you can hook me up jumpinpeyotecactus. this has been on my bucket list for over a decade.
Let me reach out to a old friend of mine. We haven't spoken in years. I will work on that. This is something I didn't know about you man. Hallucinogens when used with a pure heart and good intentions can be a game changer in perception. They have been illegal and controlled due to the pharma companies lobbying the hawks on the hill because they have always known they had medicinal properties and it was seen as a threat to their corporate profits from the poisons they peddle. :D

I love the fact you are living with "eyes wide open" As Mulder always said the " The Truth is out there" We just have to seek it and not be taken in by the propaganda we are fed on a daily basis.

BTW R I have a link that you may enjoy I thought about it after seeing your post on FB concerning the ongoing global hegemony all disguised as a way to free nations from dictators and the real reasons the hawks do what they do. https://www.globalresearch.ca/latest-news-and-top-stories/page/513

Here is a great resource as well buy a few and pass them on to the young ones. Great read...………

save links quickly as they may disappear fast.

Top Bottom