Baked Beanz

• Thread starter Samwell
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
Deepbreath1 2

Deep Breath - Alien Breath (Hilltop Genes) X (GG# 4 X Mendobreath) (Uprising)
"Super creamy berry flavour with a burnt rubber background and incredibly smooth."
if anyone has any questions about my beanz go ahead and fire away

Last edited:
Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
Marauder - GG#4 clone X Grand Daddy Purple runt male
I call the male a runt to identify that he was not a normal male - started off as a runt and turned into a monster
here he is
Gdpruntmale0

two examples of the size of these Marauder monsters
outdoor
Exterior2jpg

indoor
B marauder 2

Last edited:
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

View attachment 819842

Deep Breath - Alien Breath (Hilltop Genes) X (GG# 4 X Mendobreath) (Uprising)
if anyone has any questions about my beanz go ahead and fire away
What type of selection process do you go through to select your breeding plants ?? What is the indica to sativa ratio does each strain have . Any tips for ppl who may decide to grow one of these ?? Not trying to be an ass just throwing some questions out there since you asked .

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
What type of selection process do you go through to select your breeding plants ?? What is the indica to sativa ratio does each strain have . Any tips for ppl who may decide to grow one of these ?? Not trying to be an ass just throwing some questions out there since you asked .
I'm a small grower and don't have too much room but do try to do from 5 to 16 (my space limit) plants to choose from but I have gotten some great keepers from just 1 seed (Blood Orange and Snake Venom are 2 examples of great plants from 1 seed) so I don't ever stop myself from popping even though I have limited beanz of a strain. I choose the plant/plants with the best structure and terps and use those. I tend to go for more indica as I use herb to sleep better at night. I have a few Spectral Tangerine (Ghost OG x Tangerine Kush) crosses which are much more sativa. Can't vape that one because it keeps me up all night ha ha ha. All my testers have said that the crosses are easy to grow. Give 'em space and good loving and you'll get some dank fire.

Looking good do you sell fem and regs ??
just regs for now

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
coming here soon

Spitting Cobra
Snake Venom X GG# 4 BX1

20180407 102733
Spittingcobra2

tester's comment "Spitting Cobra was best grower and best yielder ........ Taste and flavour was earthy grape fuel and very smooth smoke and really strong. For me it was a strain I could smoke all day though its that nice."

Last edited:
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

@Samwell !you son of a gun!glad to see u here.
everyone this guys gears awesome.i grew some o sams strains and they were always dynamite.his stuffs always top grade but it yeilds too which isn't always the case with stuff these days .iv got a good few packs o baked beanz gear and i,ll be growing em again in future and that's as high a compliment as i can pay.

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
couple strains
Krazy Daddy (Krazy Glue x GDP runt male)
Krazydaddy2 2

Orange Syrup - (Blood Orange x GG#4 BX1) f2s being tested now
BOxGG4bx1 12

Purple Sour Bubble (Sour Bubble x GDP runt male)
Purplesourbubble2

Last edited:
Top Bottom