Bamboo Silica

• Thread starter Happy camper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Happy camper

Has anyone tried the GroVita Bamboo Silica? I picked some up at the grow shop in Myrtle Creek OR. It is made from Bamboo gum. It says that it is 63% silica dioxide extracted from the liquid of bamboo and dried , then gathered. It has worked on my plants as far as decreasing breakage from those late rains. It allows the nutrients to travel where needed as it strengthens the cell walls. Let me know

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

Sounds great... Silica is my number one additive in my arsenal. Its often over looked but i find it to make the whole plant better all the way around. Better structure, bigger buds, better resistance to elements ect ect... Its the best. Ill def try this brand.

Freshone

Freshone

Check out Agsil 16H,Buy 5 pounds and have silica for along time without expensive gimmicky bottles of water.
You can find it at customhydronutrients or buildasoil.What your looking for is silicic acid,silica dioxide is quartz.

H

Happy camper

Check out Agsil 16H,Buy 5 pounds and have silica for along time without expensive gimmicky bottles of water.
You can find it at customhydronutrients or buildasoil.What your looking for is silicic acid,silica dioxide is quartz.
Agsil 16H is a potassium silicate. This raises your ph as it is very acidic. Then you always have to be adjusting ph levels. The GroVita Bamboo Silica is in a granular form. 1 TBSP for 5 gallons of water. An organic form of silica that is also used by humans; strengthening bones, nails and hair. It works the same way on plants. Silicon is what quartz is composed of

Top Bottom