Be Honest, How Does She Look?

• Thread starter ems3w5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ems3w5

ems3w5

B 52 is a b vitamin supplement and overdrive is almost all K if I’m remembering and for the last week of flower. You need some base nutrients if that’s all you’re using. AN Sensi bloom or something like that.
Good luck tho and you’d be surprised what you can get out of a plant with very little
For sure I'm using base nutrients. Sensi bloom to be exact. And I'm keeping a close eye on my flowers to see if I need to harvest soon. Hopefully this is my last week before I flush and harvest.

G

Gtek

Yeah I thought the same you went a bit crazy on defolation. Probably stunted her a bit but you still got time. She will bulk up

ems3w5

ems3w5

Yeah I thought the same you went a bit crazy on defolation. Probably stunted her a bit but you still got time. She will bulk up
Hahah a bit crazy. Before I was pruning her it was a damn forest in there. I hear and read alot of different ways to get buds bigger. This way was trimmed when I switched her to flower, and then 20 days later. And I kept snipping away the very small growths towards the base.

G

Gtek

I was wondering if you have the veg and bloom switch on and are running with both, also how far away is the light. I looked at the charts and at 24" you get 415 par in a 1x1 area however on the outskirts it drops down to half of that.

ems3w5

ems3w5

I was wondering if you have the veg and bloom switch on and are running with both, also how far away is the light. I looked at the charts and at 24" you get 415 par in a 1x1 area however on the outskirts it drops down to half of that.
Yes, I have both switched on. The light right now is probably 15" away. It use to be about 3' away but I can't hang it any higher since she stretched. But she is growing pretty good and healthy. I'm pretty sure I will start to flush coming Monday.

ems3w5

ems3w5

Ok, everyone who cares, I was going to wait and flush Monday. But, my plant told me other wise. I started yesterday with just some pH water roughly 6.0. I'm running a ebb and flow grow and have her flooding every 4 hrs while lights are on. I'm gone for the weekend, and will be back Monday, hopefully she won't get sick on me while I'm gone. What do you guys and gals think? Should I be worried? She's my first baby! :cry:

U

Unspungrnd

She's been flowering for about a month. I just keep second guessing if she will yeild enough for the effort put in. Regardless, it's been fun watching her grow. So what do you gals and buys think?
more light light, and more light. Looks good but can be so much more

ems3w5

ems3w5

more light light, and more light. Looks good but can be so much more
That's what I'm thinking, but it's a 450w led with full spectrum covering one plant. It's probably 10 inches away from the top. Plus my first grow. She didn't have any lst except topped and defoliated when things got out of control.

Top Bottom