Bean Popping Madness With Mancdank

• Thread starter mancdank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

Sapnin guys time for some pheno hunting :) I'm guna be popping some beans from various breeders along with some projects of my own here's a list of some of the bits going into soak
Gelato 33
Blue blood
Blue sour sherbert
Adhesive og ( gg4 x nepoji)
Nepoji f2
Daredevil og (purple goddess x evil kenevil)
Physcotic kush (krazy kush x evil kenivel)
Gandalf (the white x ken este gdp)
Evil urkle (purple urkle x evil kenivel)
Banana dawg
Sour banana chem
Fruit loop kush
Ult 818
Country time kush
Pac man
Cookies and cream
Chocolate covered strawberries f2
Stardawg x nepoji

Guna tag a few people along if I forgot u I'm sorry don't take it personal lol
@Mr Bee @thunderfudge @jumpincactus @rmoltis @keiksweat @G gnome @william76 @tricky @highersolutions @Limonene @Ecompost
But any 1 please feel free to post and ask any questions about the breeders or genetics being grown down or if u have any experience with any if these your selfs and or any pics would be awesome :)

mancdank

mancdank

I have a question - do you have a fire extinguisher as that's a fucking inferno right there. Good hunting!
Last few pieces of the jigsaw arrived Saturday morning when the fruitloop and ult 8s arrived there should be a flavour there for every pallet. I see your doing real well with thunders gear I can't wait to see what I find in them

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Nice lineup sir:fire::fire:
Pacman, Blue blood and Country Time Kush crosses? Never heard of them.
Bound to have some real winners,
Also very interested on some of the different phenos of HS's work (daredevil, psychotic kush, etc), And how your growing compares to his. Should be a fun ride.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Head2BFunny tattoos2Bart

Subbed

Srenots

Srenots

Sapnin guys time for some pheno hunting :) I'm guna be popping some beans from various breeders along with some projects of my own here's a list of some of the bits going into soak
Gelato 33
Blue blood
Blue sour sherbert
Adhesive og ( gg4 x nepoji)
Nepoji f2
Daredevil og (purple goddess x evil kenevil)
Physcotic kush (krazy kush x evil kenivel)
Gandalf (the white x ken este gdp)
Evil urkle (purple urkle x evil kenivel)
Banana dawg
Sour banana chem
Fruit loop kush
Ult 818
Country time kush
Pac man
Cookies and cream
Chocolate covered strawberries f2
Stardawg x nepoji

Guna tag a few people along if I forgot u I'm sorry don't take it personal lol
@Mr Bee @thunderfudge @jumpincactus @rmoltis @keiksweat @G gnome @william76 @tricky @highersolutions @Limonene @Ecompost
But any 1 please feel free to post and ask any questions about the breeders or genetics being grown down or if u have any experience with any if these your selfs and or any pics would be awesome :)
nice rock em bro ~

Top Bottom