Bedroom Buds Australia

• Thread starter Basic Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Basic Buds

Basic Buds

Hey guys & girl. I'm Brendan, a true blue Aussie bloke who likes to do nothing more than to sink a few beers and grow dope... I meant veggies now, take note before you pull out the reading glasses, my setup is ONLY temporary! I know I'd probably be better off growing my plants in a old dunny but its only for fun, and for under $10 without the added power ( which would be fuck all). But hey, this will be fine until pull a finger out and upgrade. Don't know what type the seeds are and I wouldn't know even when they are fully grown, so I will leave it to you guys to tell me throughout the grow. Happy growing!

Bedroom buds australia
Bedroom buds australia 2
kid4twenty

kid4twenty

Hey guys & girl. I'm Brendan, a true blue Aussie bloke who likes to do nothing more than to sink a few beers and grow dope... I meant veggies now, take note before you pull out the reading glasses, my setup is ONLY temporary! I know I'd probably be better off growing my plants in a old dunny but its only for fun, and for under $10 without the added power ( which would be fuck all). But hey, this will be fine until pull a finger out and upgrade. Don't know what type the seeds are and I wouldn't know even when they are fully grown, so I will leave it to you guys to tell me throughout the grow. Happy growing!

Nifty little setup there considering it was adequately cheap. Hope your growing has gone well over the years, keen to see what else you've been upto. I'm an aussie too mate so cheers to that!

Top Bottom