Beds Are For F***ing! Small Pots = Big Buds!

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

joecrappa

Extremely excited to try this. Thank you for this thread!

I would like to do 8 feeds every hour during lights on. Which timers are you guys using for these short intervals? I see timers that do day/night/24hr (exampleexample) but they rely on a light sensor and interval setting only. This means that during veg, I would get around 18 waterings and 12 during flower. My way around this is putting another timer behind it (like my light timer) to manage when the short cycle timer turns on and off. I'm just wondering if there is another solution out there that is more elegant and self contained.

Can people please post some of the examples they're using for their nute strength, frequency and flow rates? Is there another thread out there that has this info already?

Thanks!

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Extremely excited to try this. Thank you for this thread!

I would like to do 8 feeds every hour during lights on. Which timers are you guys using for these short intervals? I see timers that do day/night/24hr (exampleexample) but they rely on a light sensor and interval setting only. This means that during veg, I would get around 18 waterings and 12 during flower. My way around this is putting another timer behind it (like my light timer) to manage when the short cycle timer turns on and off. I'm just wondering if there is another solution out there that is more elegant and self contained.

Can people please post some of the examples they're using for their nute strength, frequency and flow rates? Is there another thread out there that has this info already?

Thanks!
Here you go bro. They are a bit tricky to set up but work great and cheap.
https://www.amazon.com/Century-Heav...e=UTF8&qid=1488551830&sr=8-15&keywords=timers

justiceman

justiceman

No need for a bed when you got coco! Ignore that black #1 pot with the TD auto seedling in the picture. This is a bit on the extreme side but my whole nursery has been running off of 1 gallon worth of coco(8 ladies each in a solo cup) up to this point. Do they want a little more coco? Probably, but they are still here! 4 bulb HO T5's 48inch fixture.
img_8739-jpg.675256

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

No need for a bed when you got coco! Ignore that black #1 pot with the TD auto seedling in the picture. This is a bit on the extreme side but my whole nursery has been running off of 1 gallon worth of coco(8 ladies each in a solo cup) up to this point. Do they want a little more coco? Probably, but they are still here! 4 bulb HO T5's 48inch fixture.
img_8739-jpg.675256
Beautiful plants Justiceman!

Hurricaine

Hurricaine

This says it beds f'ed me hard pretty darn certain how I got my root aphids!! Looking forward to diving deep into this thread and gaining some knowledge on small pots!!!

Dan789

Dan789

My mind is exploding with all the new possibilities using coco coir. Funny how you just do something because "that's just how it's done". Now I'm waking up to the many other realms that you can grow in/with. Still learning, amazing at my age, ha ha.
Props to all the contributors. Love this site.

Lorcan

Lorcan

Hi I tried to search for an answer to my problem, hope ye don't mind me butting in cos I need advice please. My cool tube fan bust and plants were left in 33 C for 7 hours. Two plants in small tent under 600 W, had good air circulation

justiceman

justiceman

Hi I tried to search for an answer to my problem, hope ye don't mind me butting in cos I need advice please. My cool tube fan bust and plants were left in 33 C for 7 hours. Two plants in small tent under 600 W, had good air circulation
Do they look any different than normal? I'd reckon that didn't harm them very much. If everything is looking the same I wouldn't worry about it since it sounds like you already got a new fan. Just keep on doing your thing.

Just as a heads up for any possible future problems you may have, it would be best to start a thread in the Cannabis Infirmary section. You'll get faster/more replies in that area:D

Here is a link to the infirmary:
Cannabis Infirmary

Lorcan

Lorcan

Thanks for the tip, being new it's hard to find my way around. Ya I got a fan rapid. They looked limp when I first found them, they look grand now, back to normal. Thought they might go hermi on me, do ya think they should be ok now? Ta

justiceman

justiceman

Thanks for the tip, being new it's hard to find my way around. Ya I got a fan rapid. They looked limp when I first found them, they look grand now, back to normal. Thought they might go hermi on me, do ya think they should be ok now? Ta
No prob. Sounds like they were parched from the heat, but that didn't seem to affect the much since they look good now. I doubt you have anything to worry about unless that strain already has a disposition to go hermi on yuh. Should be smooth sailing for you.

E

Edmund

Thanks pal, i would always say the system makes little difference in comparison to the genetics
while some systems may give a slight advantage in yield speed etc its minuscule overall
the genetics are always the star of the show

if your interested lots of pics of plants here grown in NFT
www.tinyurl.com/NFTBUDS
the lovely chris shortreed maintains a picture thread for me at trollitup

peace
Do you have another link? That one is not working.

S

Socalking

I'm doin coco +perlite for my first time!! Seeing these results makes me HARD! Lmao! But I am unfortunately running mine in 20 gallons of coco/perlite, feeding 3x a week, can i still get good results in a big pot? can i ramp it up on feedings? She is in a 4x3 tub under 600 watts, any one defoliate? Do you guys ever flush besides at the end? I am using the lucas formula on a super lemon haze cutting, also using kushie kush as a ripener because I had it laying around. I am only on day 14 of flower and she is putting on quite a show compared to my previous soil grows

IMG 1510
IMG 1512
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

img_8739-jpg.675256
Bro your just the freaking solo cup king!
Im meaning that in a heart felt way!
If I was a country singer I would write a song about Chief Solo Gro :)

Top Bottom