Before I Hit "pay Now"

• Thread starter Scolymia7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budfarmer420

Welcome to the farm and to growing! :)

You didn't ask (but seem to be eager to learn), so I must mention that imo the squares in your scrog are both too large and don't look strong enough to support weight when called upon. (I wouldn't try to support a sagging Blue Cheese plant with that..LOL)

What you wanted to accomplish was to weave the tops thru the net, thus exposing more buds sites, increasing yield etc. When I scrogged, the holes in my DIY scrog were about 2" sq. I removed it for convenience in watering, moving shit around, and pollinating a few branches. I don't need the increased yields so I didn't need it anymore.
Now I think the stems are way too brittle (normal) for any serious bending.

Not trying to be a dick, just my 2 cents..:smoking:

Thanks Man. Yeah the grow was a disaster from the start. I'll try to post a new grow :)

stiffneck

stiffneck

U might look into the Electric Sky if you have a 2x4 its a perfect fit I love mine. Has lenses so less light hits the side of the grow tent where I think you can lose a lot of efficiency, the lens is better at pointing the light down than the grow tent is reflecting it. Plus this light has new wideband leds with infrared, i had some cheap lights and just swapped them out for electric sky es300, it has seriously beefed up since then since 1 week ago since it was looking sad under the purple. I dunno I'm a newer grower and just getting started trying to learn more but really like this thing they have good customer service too.

Haha. I just see buds. Nice job dude. Really though I think we all can stand to learn more. I love making mistakes though... it would kinda suck if we just tried somethi g and HIT IT!! Haha... there would be nothing left to shoot for.

I know I have lots to learn. I am enjoying learning about plants and passing on the knowledge to my kids. That way when I'm REALLY REALLY old like in a year or so they can grow my meds for me..... :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom