• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Beginning a new indoor grow from scratch
posting new grow. 2 rooms 12x35. Total size of building 24x46. Work area 11x24. Bolth grow rooms will be lined with TPO floors and walls. Still in planning stages as far as HVAC. Still in planning with lighting not sure if gavitas or ?. Any feed back would be appreciated.
Beginning a new indoor grow from scratch 2
Beginning a new indoor grow from scratch 3
Beginning a new indoor grow from scratch 4
Beginning a new indoor grow from scratch 5
As you can tell we have a long ways to go. Mini escavator next week to grade floor. Hopefully concrete the next couple weeks Wana beat the rain season. I'm in Oregun so that's Gona be a problem.
Beginning a new indoor grow from scratch 6
mother and clone room.
Beginning a new indoor grow from scratch 7
drying and veg room. Will post progress as we go.

Smerb

Smerb

You should check out the solistek ballasts. 600w dimmable to 400w. I read that they are made in Japan . There tech is up to date on acoustic resonance, I think that's what it's called. I'ma ride with you. Nice space!!!!

Homesteader

Homesteader

Are you reusing condensate? Better get a basin or two before the rains come just in case:) Maybe you could rig a bladder tank off your gutters. Not sure on the price of those though.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Are you reusing condensate? Better get a basin or two before the rains come just in case:) Maybe you could rig a bladder tank off your gutters. Not sure on the price of those though.
Going to put a large holding tank, the gutters will drain into a filter then into the tank

Homesteader

Homesteader

I haven't looked too much into the Nextlight Veg8 yet but they look interesting and worth checking out for a veg light choice.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

I have a few complete cost analysis complete for operations in your area of this scale. The people I consult for out your way are going away from Gavita over to CREE based COB LED. Equal or better yield, better quality, significantly better margin and can potentially be converted to run on DC off solar with out needing inverters. Do you plan to veg in your flower rooms before flip or no? If you aren't I would make the Veg/work area aan equal portion of the space...

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I have a few complete cost analysis complete for operations in your area of this scale. The people I consult for out your way are going away from Gavita over to CREE based COB LED. Equal or better yield, better quality, significantly better margin and can potentially be converted to run on DC off solar with out needing inverters. Do you plan to veg in your flower rooms before flip or no? If you aren't I would make the Veg/work area aan equal portion of the space...
I'd like to check out cost analysis you have. Clone and veg are in a different building for now. Once were established were planning on building on to existing build.

Latest posts

Top Bottom