Behold The Worlds Greatest Cannabis Storage.

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGONLY

OGONLY

I got 1 large, 2 xtra large and a 4 liter.

Since they passed my test I ordered another 2 xtra large and another 4 liter today. No tax, and shipping and handling was only like $6 or 7 on Amazon.

Delerium

Delerium

Those I didn't get yet. I was tired and couldn't see straight after awhile last night. I wasn't sure of which one was worth it. I know I had a couple for my humidity dome back in the day and the screen always died out, but would come back on after I would take them out.

So these are the ones you recommend?

KushCo

KushCo

Just stumbled on this thread

C Vaults are the shit...I've been using them for a year and they are by FAR my favorite method of storage. One of the best products I added to my op in 2013. FYI for the people asking...you can use the humidipaks in regular jars and it will work fine, but the c vaults are way better IMO. You can reach your hand in the fucker and pull out buds without dumping the jar, complete darkness anywhere, you can usually fit well over a LB+ in each MEGA (which beats the hell out of six 1/2 gal ball jars) no shake, they don't break if/when you drop them, etc. I will never buy a case of ball jars again.

Yes, they are kinda pricey...but they last forever and they are easy to clean.

They came out with some new sizes. I got the new 8L last week...its a good size for 8-12 oz depending on strain ( I like to keep a few inches of open space at the top)

The cheapest I found them is on EBAY. I just ordered another MEGA and got it for 89.95 w/ free shipping.

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...just for future reference here is a link to the Hygrometers that were recommended by simon in his thread on the topic at the rag, i think it was called 'Perfect cure every time' or some such.

Caliber III Thermometer Hygrometer

21pn6chiqfL

...they are listed as Caliber III's but they've upgraded to Caliber IV's and that's what you'll recieve, ...they are a bit cheaper than those round ones as well.

...i have 2 of them and they have been going strong for more than a year, ...my first CVault should be delivered today so i'm looking forward to doing some testing, lol.

...i'll post up a few pics later today if it comes, assuming of course that the Boveda packs arrive today too, ...so if not today within the next few days.

peace, bozo
http://www.amazon.com/Caliber-CALIB...041116&sr=8-2&keywords=humidity+gauge+caliber

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...well, here i am with those pics i promised, a bit late but then, that's the story of my life.

anyway, here are a few pics of the size they call 'Extra Large' and it cost me near 40 bucks, USD, ...they're gonna have to be pretty damned useful to justify that kind of expense going forward, otherwise, this will end up being my one and only CVault.

...so, here are those pics for perspective and i used a 12oz can of Coke to give you that perspective.

DSCN0440

DSCN0441

DSCN0442

DSCN0443

DSCN0444

peace, bozo

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

@justanotherbozo fit a qp in there?
...yeah, probably not, it looks to me like maybe 3zipz and even that you'd need to stuff it to fit it in, to fit 4zipz i think you'd need to really cram the last ounce in.

just judging with my eye i'd say 2zipz would fit comfortably in this size with the recommended space for proper humidification.

...i have to say that i like it a lot, i just don't know if i can justify the expense, ...i have a harvey coming up in a few weeks so that will be my first test.

peace, bozo

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
...yeah, probably not, it looks to me like maybe 3zipz and even that you'd need to stuff it to fit it in, to fit 4zipz i think you'd need to really cram the last ounce in.

just judging with my eye i'd say 2zipz would fit comfortably in this size with the recommended space for proper humidification.

...i have to say that i like it a lot, i just don't know if i can justify the expense, ...i have a harvey coming up in a few weeks so that will be my first test.

peace, bozo

Don't sweat it Bozo you will like them, I know the fuckers are over priced but they work killer, make sure if you have bags with bud in them that you leave the bags open so the Air inside the vault gets to the buds, Hope that makes sense, I will take some pics for you guys I guess I never thought about it till Bozo posted some, I have a few differnt sizes but mostly the 6 Litters and Fuck load of the Megas. Also Bozo why some many Boveda packs ? did they send all them packs with just one C-Vault, Also store them new and used packs either in a C-vault or a air tight Jar so they stay Brand New and don't use any of the stuff inside the packs.

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

Don't sweat it Bozo you will like them, I know the fuckers are over priced but they work killer, make sure if you have bags with bud in them that you leave the bags open so the Air inside the vault gets to the buds, Hope that makes sense, I will take some pics for you guys I guess I never thought about it till Bozo posted some, I have a few differnt sizes but mostly the 6 Litters and Fuck load of the Megas. Also Bozo why some many Boveda packs ? did they send all them packs with just one C-Vault, Also store them new and used packs either in a C-vault or a air tight Jar so they stay Brand New and don't use any of the stuff inside the packs.
...yeah, those 6liter and Mega's are VERY pricey, lol. ...my op is small enough that i seldom have more than a quarter elbow of any one flavor so they would be way bigger than i'd ever need.

...and no, they only sent 4 Boveda packs with the CVault, but i didn't know they were gonna send ANY Boveda packs so i ordered a 12 pack to go along with the CVault.

...frankly, it's these Boveda packs and the ongoing need for them that is the biggest 'flaw' in these things and i realize that it isn't a flaw, ...i just don't like NEEDING one product so i can use ANOTHER.

...so for me what will be the ultimate deciding factor is if they make my curing as simple as my growing, i'm a lazy phuck by nature so anything that gives me more time to sit on my kiester and relax with my bubbler is definitely something i want to find a way to afford, lol.

peace, bozo

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
You should be able to get a year plus out of 2-3 packs, I think you can fit 3 packs into that lid, they will last a longtime as long as you keep the lids locked down.

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

You should be able to get a year plus out of 2-3 packs, I think you can fit 3 packs into that lid, they will last a longtime as long as you keep the lids locked down.
...actually, they sent 4 packs and said to use all of them and the 'container' welded to the underside of the lid looks like it will hold all 4 too. ...i guess the number of the packs used is in direct relation to the inner volume within each vault.

...it's good knowing they last that long, thanks.

peace, bozo

Delerium

Delerium

Oh yea peeps, UPS man left a bit ago and I threw in the remainder of last crop into one vault, they were getting a bit crispy in the ziploc. This is going to be sweet!
These will all be filled with flowers curing shortly. The hygrometers are at the PO, I should go there and pick them up now. I just added 2 packs so far.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Oh yea peeps, UPS man left a bit ago and I threw in the remainder of last crop into one vault, they were getting a bit crispy in the ziploc. This is going to be sweet!
These will all be filled with flowers curing shortly. The hygrometers are at the PO, I should go there and pick them up now. I just added 2 packs so far.
Put the max # of packs into the lids that they call for, more packs = more HP for curing the bud and holding them at the right RH Level..;)

Top Bottom