Bend ducting or buy Elbows

• Thread starter ProjectPurps
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

ProjectPurps

hey whats up yall i need to put some 90 degree turns in my ducting i am setting up 5 1000 watt air cooled hoods in half a square shape with one 6 inch vortex on each end across my 12x10 room

i know bends restric air flow but just dont know by how much and if its that serious

Should i go buy 2 6 inch metal ducting elbows for the turns do those help?????????????

S

StrikeitRich

This kid is a joke.

Read this thread and decide for urself. PM me if u need more details.

:character0095:

P

ProjectPurps

This kid is a joke.

Read this thread and decide for urself. PM me if u need more details.

:character0095:

again get off my nuts. if you aint got shit nice to say on my threads than leave space for the people that do...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Man, you guys r at it again. I will say one thing to ProjectPurps: You first starting posting in the "yield" thread that you knew Exactly what to do to yield the dank...
Now ever thread or post you make is asking for help, no offense but being a dick won't get you far...
And these questions your asking...go ask your awesome mentors, since you have so much $$$

baba G
baba G

P

ProjectPurps

ya they dont fuck with air cooled and all this extra shit i am trying to learn they have industrail size acs why would they need air coold and i was done acting like that but he wont get off my nuts baba g

P

ProjectPurps

if you noticed i editied all my stupid post in those threads and started being serious for yall but he cant get over it i guess damn

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Alright, projectpurps, when you go asking for help think about the tact you use.
There are some great books like the Indoor Grow bible by Jorge Cervantes, check that puppy out...

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

I will answer your question

Use the 90..

Now that is done it is time to leave us Projectpurps...

There are many other sites that can help you and listen to Baba "Indoor Grow bible by Jorge Cervantes" that should start you in the right direction.

RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom