Besides This Site What Are Some Other Good Forums For Growing?

• Thread starter CannaN00b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i think it doesnt really matter what site or forum your on,its what you make of it that counts,thing is why hop sites for communcations and technics,they are all there in most,just some lean to one side,im not soil,hydro or soiless,im a gardener and grow any thing hahah,why bash each other,i flip forums just to get someone out there to talk hahah,consider this if and when shit comes to missles aint gonna be any comunications at all,what you gonna do?me im not concerned i want that missle to land right in my lap,i dont even want to be on this earth hahah,prepers hahaha what a joke ,prep for what,ash every were,no water,cant even get a seed to grow at all and if it does be mutant shit that if you do eat or smoke make you grow all kinds shit all over your body ha,shit i be sending these third world countries my address listed fire for a effect on this address hahahh

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hahaha I sat her for a few seconds like, "uhhhhhh what WAS it about again??" Not gonna lie I had to scroll to the top lolz.
oh heck man wait to you get to be my age. Old age and reefer really shortens the memory span. Sometimes I have to scroll back after the next post. Wait till the last of the thread I would forget what planet I was on. lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I disagree. I really dont think pot does anything to ur memory. I stay high all say and have a memory like an elephant
I really didn't notice memory issues until I hit around 55. Never had any issues until after that point. But then again I have a strong family history of Alzheimer's and dementia . So it could be a touch of that as well.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Got a major rumbler coming in from the south.I have to go unplug shyt. I don't trust power strips at all. You all have a good night. I'll be looking for my private sesh at 7pm @GrowGod :p

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
All bs aside I'm done with the silly shyt GG. Youll have you opportunity to repay me soon Im sure......

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I really didn't notice memory issues until I hit around 55. Never had any issues until after that point. But then again I have a strong family history of Alzheimer's and dementia . So it could be a touch of that as well.
dont confess it bro,bad karma but i feel ya grandpa died from it and so did my wife grandma,i started forgeting shit around age 50,now me and mama are the same,we both write notes but loose them hahaha

Top Bottom