Best 630w Cmh Brand?

• Thread starter fortphoenix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

I wish I can afford another lec. On my list after harvest in 7-8 weeks. I do have the hps and led on hand. Next round thinking 2 315 lec and a 600 hps.
I would run a comparison grow...same strain, medium, method etc...see for yourself. We still use the 1000 w HPS, BUT NOT FOR LONG. gonna replace one of them with a 630. We'll pop in with update s

mancdank

mancdank

I don't know if u have pulled the plug yet and bought these but I've been running the dimlux 630 with real nice results until I had a issue with it the customer service is ridiculous when we had a bit of hot weather the light went into dim mode to 50% switching off 1 of the lamps but when conditions was right again wouldn't fire up again so I sent it off to have them look at it no replacement was offered whilst they fucked about with it when it finally come back I was told the warranty was void as I have tampered with the fitting when I questioned this they said I have broke the fitting by putting in the Phillips bulbs that was supplied with the fitting not by the shop by dimlux them selves and tried tell g me I had to buy new dimlux bulbs at a expense to my self so on that note I wouldn't be buying another dimlux product

Dirte Bag

Dirte Bag

im looking to put 2 630w over my 4x8 tray, I know theres dimlix, nanolux, growerschoice, sunsystems and more but which is best? is it better to get a fixture that takes a single 630w double ended bulb or one that takes 2 315w bulbs? is 3000k red better than 3100k for flower? any help is appreciated
Did you get two dual 315s? If you were buying two fixtures and the retailer would only allow one color you could just get one of each and switch a bulb when you get them.
This is old so I assume you've already gotten them. I too wish to switch to two 630s over a 4x8 and am wondering what the best configuration would be. Sideways or lengthwise ? If one 315 covers 3x3, four of them lengthwise would be 3x12, still leaving the sides wanting. Sideways seems like maybe the ends would suffer...

dennis001

dennis001

im looking to put 2 630w over my 4x8 tray, I know theres dimlix, nanolux, growerschoice, sunsystems and more but which is best? is it better to get a fixture that takes a single 630w double ended bulb or one that takes 2 315w bulbs? is 3000k red better than 3100k for flower? any help is appreciated
In fact those brand are sell same item with same burner.

hillbil

hillbil

Only a few actual bulb manufacturers exist and they will make the same product marketed under various brands or sometimes the product may be slightly different to meet certain specs for the customer. Many companies we assume are making the products they sell are simply branded marketers and may make few, if any, of the products they sell. Happens in most fields from auto parts to nutrients to sporting goods and bulbs.

Top Bottom