Best and/or Most Potent RMS Strain You've Grown

• Thread starter Quitters
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nurlord

nurlord

nl#5 was the strongest several of my friends had ever smoked. i just finished up an apple pie a couple of weeks ago, and smoked it tuesday night. let's just say that i was ready to drive myself to the hospital.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Classic.

nurlord

nurlord

lp1.1 lp1 lp2 pink kush king pure gsus g13 haze willie nelson.all real good!!!! gsus was an incredible producer outdoors.still trying to get my hands on kings cross

shamus.....................

Kings Kross is very strong. I cut a small plant down early and quick dried it in the oven because I had no weed and I needed some for a party. Needless to say KK took the wood to the face of several party goers. Good times.

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

granted i smoke once a week...but it's gotten regular smokers 'ripped' after a couple of tokes, and one chronic smoker had to pull his car over.

imo the %thc race is masturbation. nl#5 is ~14%thc but has a debilitating, paranoia inducing high. i don't think if it's one or three tokes is really an issue. people like passing the joint around a couple times, and it's easier to measure out a happy dose. everyone is going to smoke as much as they need to get to where they like. it's not likely nowadays to buy seeds that are so weak that you can't smoke enough to get high. i had some pot that didn't get ME very high, and everyone still raved how good it tasted.

imho the real issue is finding a high that you enjoy, is potent enough to get you there in a few tokes, smells and tastes good. if a potent cultivar still doesn't get you high because your tolerance is so high, smoke less. the upward spiral of more and stronger pot and higher tolerance eventually collapses...or moves to other means.

Latest posts

Top Bottom