Best "auto" You Have Grown

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

Hi im doing my first grow and im doing atuos. northen lights and bigbud x northen lights and as u guys no what your talking about with atuo i was just looking for some feed back on my plants and any hints and tips. the first pic its the bigbud x northern lights and its 54 days old and the other is a week older
P.s sorry for jumping in on the post
look's like a World of Seeds - strain ? healthy plant !!!!!!

chillywilly

chillywilly

I started of with the original...
Low Rider a ruderais x Williams wonder...from Marc Emery...
cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

My sweet tooth#3 came out of Switzerland, from gypsy in England...
Baseball bat colas , stinks up every thing...solid grapefruit smell and taste... harvests mid October... stinky, stinky, stinky...rock hard nugs.. .top line...
He he...
cw

Ina

Ina

You wont be disappointed! It smells like sugar cane. All i did was dry for 3 days took a sample and it was ready! I would have to usually cure, but not with her. Fast buds did a GREAT job with that strain! I wish i would have ordered more! I thought it was just a hype job but was wrong.Once i found this out i reversed my last GSC seed and made a cross with her witch im growing right now! I am hoping for a green pheno instead of purple that way i know its GSC dom, but i highly doubt that i do. Unfortunately a seed bank that i use to go through changed their payment method and i just dont feel comfortable sending $500 cash with an order form in the mail. So theirs no chance of me getting those genetics back unless theirs a change in their payment policy!
Đśy god,i''m happy to hear that!They send me two of those seeds for bonus and i grow one of them now along with THCbomb auto,GGauto,some Snowrider(I took it because it was regular for male plant eventually) and Purple Mazar(same,for male because it was reg),which are also some autos.....Never tried any of these varieties..... Few years ago I was growing lots of Sour 60 small auto plants(but I don't remember the breeder,i think mdanzig or...),i made lots of seeds with the fastest male of all but my parents throw them away:)All of them along with the mother plant:).They were really fast,smelled like coffee with milk and really nice for smoking.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Đśy god,i''m happy to hear that!They send me two of those seeds for bonus and i grow one of them now along with THCbomb auto,GGauto,some Snowrider(I took it because it was regular for male plant eventually) and Purple Mazar(same,for male because it was reg),which are also some autos.....Never tried any of these varieties..... Few years ago I was growing lots of Sour 60 small auto plants(but I don't remember the breeder,i think mdanzig or...),i made lots of seeds with the fastest male of all but my parents throw them away:)All of them along with the mother plant:).They were really fast,smelled like coffee with milk and really nice for smoking.
You'll enjoy the end result! Still consider highly in my book and this is 2018. Great job to the scientist at Fast Buds.

Reactions: Ina
M

Mikebuds

I was actually looking at grabbing a few of those

I second that, I'm ordering from fastbuds myself. I'm going a lil crazy with the beans, gsc, six shooter, tangie matic, lsd-25, blackberry, gorilla glue, blue dream matic, and cream cookies. Just started my next 4 I'm doing 2 purple Kush, 1 blueberry again, n 1 THC Bomb.

Necromancer

Necromancer

I second that, I'm ordering from fastbuds myself. I'm going a lil crazy with the beans, gsc, six shooter, tangie matic, lsd-25, blackberry, gorilla glue, blue dream matic, and cream cookies. Just started my next 4 I'm doing 2 purple Kush, 1 blueberry again, n 1 THC Bomb.
Please let me know how the BlackBerry and GG turn out! When I had ordered a few years ago the GSC they did not have GG and BlackBerry available I believe FastBuds we're in the process of converting those strains into autoflowers. You picked a great breeder to go crazy with on purchases. Looking back I regret not doing the same but at the time of my purchase they were new and I couldn't find journals of people growing their strains and that's why I was hesitant.
Necro

Necromancer

Necromancer

I haven't came across any Green or Purple strain I miss as much as the FastBuds GSC.

PuffysDragon

PuffysDragon

I have only grown autoflowers, on my 3rd crop. So far my faves are sweet trainwreck and tut. Both gave incredible great yields, with hard dense thick beautiful buds. To date we have grown, tut, sweet trainwreck, Haze, skunk, Colorado cookies, Cheese, Amnesia( our 3rd crop and it's looking really good, I will have to get some pics to share soon.) and Ak47 ( this one turned out fluffy, not dense at all, but I found I caught a good buzz regardless, but the yield was not great) For yield and quality bud, we would recommend sweet trainwreck and tut. This is a pic of the top cola from a sweet trainwreck. While trimming this one, I could not believe how sweet and yummy this plant smelled. I enjoyed making some old school hash from the resin collected on our gloves. I put them in the freezer, then take them out and put them on and just rub the keif off of them.

29196304 10211838147130927 1053014378579793312 n

Latest posts

Top Bottom