Best Autoflower Breeders?

• Thread starter MirrorZen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funk junky

Funk junky

found out who I got the Annapurna from was flash seeds stitch is the breeder. he does a lot of super autos that grow massive and does quite a few regular autos so you could make your own fem seeds or crosses

Uckemfup

Uckemfup

Mephisto Genetics has the most stable autoflower strains available. Check out ...he keeps a visual grow journal on IG that's pretty sweet and all he grows is autoflower strains from Mephisto, he even tests some new strains for them and ive never seen a bad plant in his grows.

H

hawkman

Mephisto Genetics has the most stable autoflower strains available. Check out ...he keeps a visual grow journal on IG that's pretty sweet and all he grows is autoflower strains from Mephisto, he even tests some new strains for them and ive never seen a bad plant in his grows.
did their walter white -

H

hawkman

wow can't believe the plants - mepitso has some good strains . might be the best auto breeder around - had bad luck with Fast Buds (NEVER AGAIN) USING MEPHISTO FROM NOW ON THANKS !!

H

hawkman

found out who I got the Annapurna from was flash seeds stitch is the breeder. he does a lot of super autos that grow massive and does quite a few regular autos so you could make your own fem seeds or crosses
what do you think about FLASH SEEDS would you order again ?

Funk junky

Funk junky

what do you think about FLASH SEEDS would you order again ?
Now that’s a hard question which I will explain. But simply yes at least that strain if I was back outside. Now you have to understand at that time I was gorilla growing
And I got a bit cheeky that year and pirates harvested it for me. But that was say seven maybe eight years ago and I can still salivate over the smell. So many tropical fruits. The benefits of flash seeds are super autos.
This was 120 days flower and grew to about 9ft in a 50ltr pot. The guy does autos that will grow like full size plants. What you also have to realise is I’m not a big fan of autos I feel as if there’s something missing, also I’ve been quite successfull in identifying by smoke alone. There has been more than one time someone has handed me an auto and I’ve told them successfully that it has ruderalis in it. Last autos I grew were from Dutch passion there are photos at the start of my sunshine #4 grow. What I would say is ok but lack true quality. I would try flash seeds again though if my situation allowed. This is in part because I love a bit of sativa in there, but there are many reasons due to where I live the uk, we have a coastal damp climate the smaller autos stay quat which has its benefits, but here I just means mould unless you raise them. There are a couple of his I’d contemplate inside but the only reason I think I would grow autos indoors again would be to offset heating in winter by not having to heat room in dark period. Now if I lived in America I would plant his stuff outside to try and coincide with a summer harvest as this is autos best trait. Anyone who grows outside further north knows that the product can only compare if you use darkened greenhouses. Something about the cold effects taste and effects. Now if you time autos right outside I would aim a harvest for mid August, you can do more than one depending on room like a early June then one late August. Depending on flowering times. But where I am I would aim for second week in August for spectral reasons. I will have to check his site out again I chose a very long flowing sativa and I seem to remember there where other products that have lower flower time and a stealthier height. Autos are a useful tool but I prefer traditional. Saying that we’re very densely populated here if I didn’t have people who could see my crop from there windows I would put them in garden, but can not jeapordy anything inside I have one neighbour that is problem so only putting anything on in temperate seasons. So my variables may differ from yours. But sorry for going off topic yes I would use them if I wanted if I was growing outside. Reasons being the moisture here in late September early October are perfect conditions for botryatis. Autos can be used in the same way darkened greenhouses are, but i always think they lack something important when I smoke them. But I think this could have been different the Annapurna, I was experimenting with the idea that the long sativa flowering time might be a better trade off in terpenes and thc.
Everything suggested this was the case, without tasting it though can’t say much more. Maybe I will grow it again if I get chance. Playing with the idea of topping once early. This is not good idea with autos but for nostalgia might be able keep height down and hide her? Anyway good luck

H

hawkman

Now that’s a hard question which I will explain. But simply yes at least that strain if I was back outside. Now you have to understand at that time I was gorilla growing
And I got a bit cheeky that year and pirates harvested it for me. But that was say seven maybe eight years ago and I can still salivate over the smell. So many tropical fruits. The benefits of flash seeds are super autos.
This was 120 days flower and grew to about 9ft in a 50ltr pot. The guy does autos that will grow like full size plants. What you also have to realise is I’m not a big fan of autos I feel as if there’s something missing, also I’ve been quite successfull in identifying by smoke alone. There has been more than one time someone has handed me an auto and I’ve told them successfully that it has ruderalis in it. Last autos I grew were from Dutch passion there are photos at the start of my sunshine #4 grow. What I would say is ok but lack true quality. I would try flash seeds again though if my situation allowed. This is in part because I love a bit of sativa in there, but there are many reasons due to where I live the uk, we have a coastal damp climate the smaller autos stay quat which has its benefits, but here I just means mould unless you raise them. There are a couple of his I’d contemplate inside but the only reason I think I would grow autos indoors again would be to offset heating in winter by not having to heat room in dark period. Now if I lived in America I would plant his stuff outside to try and coincide with a summer harvest as this is autos best trait. Anyone who grows outside further north knows that the product can only compare if you use darkened greenhouses. Something about the cold effects taste and effects. Now if you time autos right outside I would aim a harvest for mid August, you can do more than one depending on room like a early June then one late August. Depending on flowering times. But where I am I would aim for second week in August for spectral reasons. I will have to check his site out again I chose a very long flowing sativa and I seem to remember there where other products that have lower flower time and a stealthier height. Autos are a useful tool but I prefer traditional. Saying that we’re very densely populated here if I didn’t have people who could see my crop from there windows I would put them in garden, but can not jeapordy anything inside I have one neighbour that is problem so only putting anything on in temperate seasons. So my variables may differ from yours. But sorry for going off topic yes I would use them if I wanted if I was growing outside. Reasons being the moisture here in late September early October are perfect conditions for botryatis. Autos can be used in the same way darkened greenhouses are, but i always think they lack something important when I smoke them. But I think this could have been different the Annapurna, I was experimenting with the idea that the long sativa flowering time might be a better trade off in terpenes and thc.
Everything suggested this was the case, without tasting it though can’t say much more. Maybe I will grow it again if I get chance. Playing with the idea of topping once early. This is not good idea with autos but for nostalgia might be able keep height down and hide her? Anyway good luck
Never thought about the "trade-off" interesting !! auto's do have their place but like you prefer traditional

B

Bobbertqp

I've been crossing auto FEMS with male photos for a few years now. None will flower under 15 or more hours of light. But if you plant them outdoors at the beginning of the season over 90 percent will Finnish 2 to 3 months before photos do here in Australia. Our season is September to may. Flowering starts usually February here..the auto x photos are harvested by early December to late December .
Last few years I did
Lemon skunk x auto ultimate
Gth1 x auto ultimate
Lemon skunk x magnum
This season I've made
Josh dog og x auto mazar
Josh dog og x auto white widow xxl
Skylotus x auto ultimate
Skylotus x auto mazar
Skylotus x auto white widow xxl. Plus a few auto x auto crosses. Had a late start to breeding this year due to rippers finding my outdoor winter breeding program so I had to buy more seeds for breeding. Seeds should be mature in 3 weeks so I can plant early October and harvest in January.

Funk junky

Funk junky

Ace do a a cross of there killer Malawi x auto northern lights I would be interested in. Mephisto have some interesting genetics too. And flash seeds have some interesting medium to large autos that are with a look especially if you plan on outside autos.

S

Simplicio

Looked around and could not find a solid list of reputable Auto Flower breeders.
I would be popping these for my outdoor crop this year, 2/3 of which is to make Rosin.
Where I am located, the rains come starting the beginning of September and don't stop.
Been trying to combat this with heavy indica plants, fast flowering but still harvests too early.
Looking for quality over quantity, every time.
Thanks

PS: high amount of moisture and humidity when the rains start, leading to botrytis and PM. Not fun.

For US auto growers Mephisto is hard to beat. Order directly from them and you'll get lots of freebies, many more than ordering Mephistos from a seed bank.
Growers Choice in CA has good photos and autos.
Dinafem is an excellent non-US breeder, and it's seeds are easily gotten from Sensible seed bank.

Top Bottom