BEST BONG FOR WAX OIL STUFF????

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ever after

Ever after

WHATS THE BEST BONG OR GLASS TO USE FOR WAX OR OIL OR WHAT SOULD I LOOK FOR WHAT ATRIBUTES thanks

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

ANY STYLE PIECE THAN CAN PUT A SKILLET OR DOME ON. YELLING IS FUN!

You can go to ace hardware and get some dental pics as dabbers, they hve shitty ones for a dollar or titanium ones for like 4$.

If your in a non med state find a blower or buy it online. Because shops in non med states are a fuckin joke.

Aforce

Aforce

For concentrates ime the smaller piece the better.. I prefer minimal diffusion with an oil bong as well..

Tbh my dome and nail just collect dust any more tho, i prefer to do dabs right off my stove burner.. Sounds ghetto but its fast, convenient (for me), and cheap.. While hits thru the water bong are a bit cooler, dabs off the stove seem to get me alot higher while only using about half the meds..

JH420

JH420

IMHO the HMK and GGirl oil rigs are the best functioning units in existence...what you want is a smallish single chamber unit with just a few holes of diffusion in the downstem...

Delerium

Delerium

Toro for sure.
aqua lab is great.
These guys really knock it out of the park.
Never had anything come broken from them.

dabs4life

dabs4life

after dabbing through all types of stuff from huge rigs to crazy fuckin spoon burn the shit out of everything contraptions i ended up with a plain glass 10mm tea cup rig with dome less quart nail. dabbing it dry with the nail heated just right tastes fuckin awesome and is easy.recovering reclaim is super simple.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

All the answers above are good. I personally like a domeless titanium nail with a carb cap from highly educated. I got mine at aqualabtechnologies.com I like small but not too small on the size of the glass piece. Toro Micros are excellent. Recyclers are really good too.

This is the piece that I use daily: Sheldon Black Inline to honeycomb recycler. With a Ti trinity domeless nail.

Sheldonblack

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Van Tran >>>> had this sucker for a cpl years now ( Posted in the POTM August ) 18mm H.E. minus the counter weight.

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

At the Cup last week almost every table had a mothership and enail. Just my observation and they hit! Also can give Sasquatch a try. My brother has Toros, Illadelphia, and was roommates with Spencer of Sasquatch and his mother ship is my favorite.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

ive heard quartz is nice to use if ya gotta heat something up. I have titanium in my knee, prob not good heating that metal up and inhaling it. lol just my opinion.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
ive heard quartz is nice to use if ya gotta heat something up. I have titanium in my knee, prob not good heating that metal up and inhaling it. lol just my opinion.

Titanium is 1000000% safe to heat and inhale it does not fume like copper and other metals.

BeeHigh

BeeHigh

The most popular set up for dabbing concentrates is usually a small glass oil rig (less than 12") with a domeless nail. Titanium domeless nails retain heat for the longest time and also seem to be the most popular material.

Use discount code VIPONLY for 10% off at Bee-High.com - we have excellent selection for what you're looking for at about half the price of a headshop.

Top Bottom