best butane to use?

• Thread starter Krypto1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tripod

Hello All . I've been making BHO for myself and a friend with MS for 2 years and have only ever used Colibri . Its pretty easy to get here . Pretty much any headshop carries it . If its made with SugarShack it tastes just like lemon lifesavers . Tripod

D

Donk Frog

been dying to make some bho ....but I can only find shitty ronson butane, plus they don't come with any adapters at all, where in a small town or online can I order good butane here in CANADA

Z

zoeronerer

There is more than one kind of vector as well kids the lowest grade that i feel has no problems in the product is the triplexxx refined i think they make up to five xxxxx..its way more money but when you understand what petroleum products do to your lungs its better to drop the loot............

215 User

215 User

King XXX refined gave me some nice "sugar baby" colored goodness.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
dont know. i can still get it. and colibri just opened shop back up. i think you need to do more research if you want more facts.

818kid

An oil/earwax old-timer I know told me that any kind of butane works you just have to work the product longer because the cheaper ones have more water. All I know is that he makes stuff that is better than anything I've seen in dispensary shelves. He says his supplier is whereever is cheapest even like a flea market...does this make sense to anyone else? Or maybe his biggest secret is the brand he uses and he just tries to steer everyone off by claiming it doesn't matter...or I could be paranoid.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
that what the old timer is talking about is IPA ( isopropyl alcohol). it comes in various grades containing more or less water. butane has no water in it.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
thats 60 dollars for 600 grams though. i pay very close to 10 dollars for 600 grams.(167 gram cans x12 for 35$).

R

rottenjohn

Sorry bro, just linking to show that colbri is alive and well. By no means the best price out there as you have pointed out.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
could that not be old stock though? either way, i do know colibri is back in business according to latest reports.

R

rottenjohn

more than likely old stock, hard to believe production was ramped up that fast but stranger things have happened.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
well colibri doesnt make it. its made in england by keen marketing. when i contacted them when colibri went under, they said the supply of butane would not cease.

W

WindsWest

I can also still get Colibri, HMK. I don't know where this reoccurring bit about Colibri keeps coming up.

I just called my distributor for Colibri and was told this; So let this do away with any rumours.

Colibri as an entity as been bought out. The name, the factory, the packaging, everything. BUT it is not going anywhere. It will still be the same Colibri butane as always, perhaps a slightly different package (perhaps not), so we will not have to look for other brands!

So yeah, its alllllll good.

/heats TI

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

it was funny when I bought 4 bottles of vector the guy looks at me funny and says what do you need all this butane for. I just laughed and said I hate the way regular butane taste.

B

bowcat

I have been making BHO for the last 3 years and Colibri is by far THE best...significantly more refined than the schwag bulk large bottle Butanes from Big Box stores...spray some on a mirror wait a minute for it to dry...virtually no residue!!!

:sun

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

has anyone used neon and does anyone know the Impurities of it happy grow The Cali. Kid

Top Bottom