Best Butane Torch/quartz

• Thread starter donkitrk99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

donkitrk99

What's the best butane torch to use with a quartz banger? I have a cheap iroda creme Brulee torch that does the trick but flame is a little light.

Dankorene

Dankorene

DOUBLE BUMP to that post for sure! they are super friendly. im not a millennial lol! i don't get out much around tons of people so when i received my 710 enail i didn't want to make any mistakes my OCD won't allow it :)

i spoke to some nice girl Amy, she literally told me to hold on she will go into a testing room. she showed me how to hook it all up, mentioned some ideal temps she prefers, and took a dab on skype to show me how. you know i have never had after sale service this good in years, i thought it didn't exist anymore.... needless to say they give great support.

it is truly the best enail i ever used. it heats super fast.

it has worked for 3 years so far hitting like a champ anytime i want i got my low temp dabs with a steady temp that doesn't fluctuate 10-20 degrees like the other brands, its right on point. low controlled temp dabs taste better without guessing my temp. i get smoooth flavorful terpene rich dabs from my 710 Life enail.

i just checked their site out today because i wanted an extra coil so i can always be prepared... these guy are smashing the scene now! their site was much smaller when i bought it 3 years ago, but what really caught my eye is that they also won a High Times cannabis cup award for being the best product!

here i took a screenshot of their award on their site

420lifecom screenshot

Top Bottom