Best Camping Chair For Trimming

• Thread starter Camdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Camdawg

Camdawg

Please let me know if this has already been discussed, I tried the search and didn't find anything. Also if this is the wrong section feel free to move it.

That said, what is the leader in absolute comfort in the way of camping chairs. I'm heading off to help a friend trim for the first time in years and I don't look back to foundry on sitting in horrible chairs for 10+ hours a day. So let's hear the raves and reviews on what you're all sitting in this season.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I like the kind with arm rests and a drink holder but i dont like the ones ya sink into think folding lawn chair. Also buy a trim bin man you will thank me later

Camdawg

Camdawg

I like the kind with arm rests and a drink holder but i dont like the ones ya sink into think folding lawn chair. Also buy a trim bin man you will thank me later
That was the major problem last time is I didn't bring my own chair and got stuck in a worn out threadbare sinkhole. I'll give the trim bin a try, heard they were legit.

B

Burned Haze

Dedicate a executive high back chair . Since contaiminates and resoins aren’t worth going back to your house and what not make it dedicated for life for growing .

Benefit of those chairs (they cost around $125 a piece) is you can sit in them for 8-10 hours and not feel like shit compared to a normal chair. Most chairs (even same brand or office after 1-4 hours you can feel it)

Brand I got is “designer’s image “

Camdawg

Camdawg

Dedicate a executive high back chair . Since contaiminates and resoins aren’t worth going back to your house and what not make it dedicated for life for growing .

Benefit of those chairs (they cost around $125 a piece) is you can sit in them for 8-10 hours and not feel like shit compared to a normal chair. Most chairs (even same brand or office after 1-4 hours you can feel it)

Brand I got is “designer’s image “
Seeing as how I'm only doing a few weeks here and there throughout the season and it's at a friends location I'd like something portable although I might just get a kick ass office chair and leave it with them as a present. I thought there used to be a harvest section on the forum, a few things have changed in the past couple years I've been away from the farm. I'd love to compile a "trimmers must have" list of sorts, everything from tent, clippers and chair to food and supplies peiple have found awesome when camp trimming.

Latest posts

Top Bottom