Best carbon filter available?

• Thread starter dhhbomb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dhhbomb

okay guys i have had a carbon filter a big one with 50lb of carbon and it work good for like 4-6 months but now its letting alot of smell out so thinking to invest in a nice one please reccomend the best, i have heard good things about some new ones that weight alot less but better carbon but dont know the name. also i have normal humidity of around 40% so a filter that does okay with humidty would be nice too

thanks for your advice it is apprciated

X

Xceptional

CAN is the standard most people use. as for size and or amount of filters it depends on your room and your strain.

D

dhhbomb

thx my strain is ogr whitefire and she is the stinkiest bitch i have ever known, room not that big though 4 feet x 3 feet packed with bitcheds

X

Xceptional

see that's what i mean! the stinkiest bitch youve ever known would make me wanna go bigger. hell id go bigger because it cant hurt and you never know today may be a low odor strain and tomorrow may be some killer super strong strain.

get the biggest you can afford that's reasonable in price. you can never have too much protection if you are non MMJ IMO. i am MMJ and still have a ozone and a CAN100.

D

dhhbomb

thanks man im a mmj user aswell but i still dont trust the state. i do have an ozone gen how do you use yours im worried about damgaing plants if its in the room maybe ill put it on a digi timer for 10 mins every hour or something. i ill prob get a large can filter thx again

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

you are thinking of the Phresh filter. They use less carbon then others and in my year and half opinion on them they work better then any other out there. They are cheaper in price and lighter. They use a different carbon then most and it is better. Google it and read on it.

B

burnedout

Mountain Air is generally what I hear mentioned the most when people talk about the "best" filter. Little pricey though. Worth it if you ask me, that is if the claims hold true.

M

mrdizzle

mountain air mountain air mountain air, last right around 3yrs, you could blow the exhaust in your grandmas face they work so good

S

Surfr

I have got an 8"x39" PHRESH filter and it works flawlessly.. They are priced right and are pretty light, as well.

:character0180:

Quitters

Quitters

ive had many Cans < their junk for what u pay for em

CAN is the standard most people use. as for size and or amount of filters it depends on your room and your strain.

will never own another, their great for super stanky use for about 4-6 months then they start letting smell thru, however if your using it for vegging it may work for over a year..

Phat or Phresh :yes:yes

waayne

waayne

Never had that great of results with CAN,really prefer Phats!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

I run a very small phresh in my t5 micro closet and its been excellent, priced well too.

V

v8 interceptor

and i've tried can, phat, phresh, they cant handle my stinky stinky girls

E

entrails

In the background is a picture of my big ass Phresh...a 10 inch...well see how long it lasts..I over built and got one way oversized so well see whats up.

Top Bottom