Best hash plant strain?

• Thread starter hbstoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sativablast

Im growing grimmdica from Bros Grimm at moment. Ill post up a few pics and smoko report after its done, but from what I can see it should be good very strong smells even in veg. Its sensi HP cross to an afghan. Not sure how old the Hp is they are using but they been a pleasure to grow.

akafume

akafume

EDIT: (Isn't sensi stock to my knowledge. Not 101% on that though)

Truegrit.. The skelly is not a Sensi hashplant pheno. I'm not sure who the original breeder is but the skelly was found in 1980's era hashplant seeds brought to colorado. Although wonkanobe said it was a very early strain in a thread (the only skelly thread) on IC. Run it to 65 and it gets better and better. so no the skelly is not a 45 day strain, (but nothing is in my book).

Greenmopho.. The skelly is certainly not the cut that clonedoc has, in fact I believe there are maybe one or two people in the state that have the skelly. I really don't want to go into more specifics here, but truegrit feel free to pm me for questions about the skelly.
would you mind if i message you for for more info?

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Skelly/AKA PUCK came from Nevils Hashplant from The Seed Bank, and was found in 1989.
Skelly also has a Sister names Cuddlefish Hashplant, and is found in Dominion Seed Company Local Skunk,, when available.

Skelly is a cross of Clone Only PNW Hashplant that was taken to Holland given to Nevil, and he crossed to an NL1, then an F1 Male was crossed back to the PNW Mom.
He slold these seeds and were called Hashplant.

He alo sold an F1 of the PNW HP x NL1, with No Backcross.

Nevils genetics were acquired by Sensi/Ben Donkers in 1990.

They Do No have the same genetics anymore.

If you want a cross with the Skelly in it??

Dominion Seed Company... Stash Plant
Skelly x Screaming Eagle.

Screaming Eagle is a cross of Airbourne G13 x Nevils 88 G13 x Hashplant x Afghani

Lucky Dog Seed Company Hunza Valley... Skelly x ChemBX3

These are on n Instagram, and has a few of the old Sensi Hashplant genetics which came from Nevil.. Also has 1 with Skelly.

Jordy Beans Genes.. Check him out. Bob Hemphill....Was originally Coastal Seeds. Instagram

H

hawkman

Rene and Barbara Bud buy House of Great Gardner for hash specificly. I f you want some more old time lance strain and breeders/company let me know ( Kiwik seeds) all lance strains - Old school , another one Black Afghan check out High Grade seeds (check their lance strains)

H

hawkman

House of the Great Gardner : Rene, Barbara Bud specificly for hash or Barbarella (Rene x Barbara Bud) if you want pure lance strains Kiwik seeds.com

Top Bottom