Best Menu You've Seen

• Thread starter Papa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa

Papa

Supporter
I stopped in at Green Angel of Malibu recently, and found their current menu to be a jaw-dropper:

Legendary Pure Kush
91 Malibu Fire
91 Hollywood
Dave's Pure Kush
Santa Monica Pure Kush
91 Nor Cal
91 Diablo
91 Valley
91 Lost Hills
Diablo OG
91 Skywalker
Malibu Church
Diesel Kush
91 So Cal
91 Point Dume
91 Chem Dawg
Skywalker OG
God's Gift
Great Grandaddy Purple
Blueberry Gift
91 Chemband
OG X Jack
Maliblu Dream
Purple LA Con
91 Bubba
Super OG
Fire OG
Headband
Grape
Santa Cruz Blue Dream
Blueberry x NL
Chem 3 X Blackberry
So Cal Blue Dream
Skywalker OG
Herijuana
SFV OG
Super Jack
Super Chemdog D
Purple Nepal
Super Chem #3
Blackberry
God's Gift #2
Purple Bubba
Skunk x Chem
Trainwreck
SF Blue Dream
Blueberry x Jack
OG Kush
Ventura County OG
Skywalker
Tahoe
LA Con
GDP
91 Chem
Tangerine
Snow Cap
Sweet Ol' Grandaddy
Purple Urkle
Valley OG
Blue Dream
SF Grandaddy
Banana Crack
GH Trainwreck
Grape Crush
Lavender
GH NYCD
Purple Kush
Purple Diesel
Chemdog #4
Butter OG
Master x Bubba
OG x Skunk
GH 91 Chem Dawg
Afgooey
UK Cheese
Sweet Tooth
GH Gods Gift
Purple Crack
Blue Nightmare
GH Snowcap
NL x Haze
Big Buddha Cheese
Grape Ape
GH Grandaddy
Purple Cream
Super Silver Haze
Romulan
Elvis
Willie Nelson
Strawberry Haze
Strawberry Cough
God Berry
Hindu X Skunk
Purple Spice
Orange Crush
Northern Lights
Mendo Crush
Early Girl

Venom818

Venom818

I went there everything is pre weighed which means its a little dry there selection was good got there house's best a couple days later went to venice collective on a friends recommendation and for $20 cheaper got some fresh 707 headband that blew gams top shelf out of the water plus they lie to people talking about they had there og in 91 LOL so they had there og at the same time chemdog had his Chemdog 91 hard to believe.

M

Malachi

Seems like a lot to keep track of .... as an owner how would you be able to validate the authenticity of each strain. Its a good menu, but I think carrying a dozen top notch strains would be easier to guarantee quality and authenticity of the medicine you provide. I mean why carry 9 OG cuts??

R

Radio_Dread

wow thats a crazy list. now that what the have in stock of nugs or beans?

Papa

Papa

Supporter
wow thats a crazy list. now that what the have in stock of nugs or beans?

i've heard they are usually well stocked w/clones, but didn't have any the day of my visit. 'didn't looked at beans, i got a bit distracted by the menu, it was an effort to digest . . . my mind was whirling with all the challenges to maintaining the quality of such an ambitious undertaking.

Papa

R

Radio_Dread

yeah i hear ya. i would be there for hours jsut asking question about all those strains

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

The places I've been to with that many strains seem to have a lot of "picked over" & overdried stock. There are some cool-sounding strains I'd like to try (Willie Nelson anyone?). What's with all the '91 prefixes? Are these supposed to be '91 Chem crosses?

I like a place that doesn't necessarily have a lot of strains, but I know it will be well-grown & well-priced; I effin' hate the whole "compassion" circle-jerk, Let's not go there.

Venom818

Venom818

The places I've been to with that many strains seem to have a lot of "picked over" & overdried stock. There are some cool-sounding strains I'd like to try (Willie Nelson anyone?). What's with all the '91 prefixes? Are these supposed to be '91 Chem crosses?

I like a place that doesn't necessarily have a lot of strains, but I know it will be well-grown & well-priced; I effin' hate the whole "compassion" circle-jerk, Let's not go there.

Yeah there stuff is kinda dry cause its pre weighed in those little medicine bottles and there 91 line as the guy there calls it is the original OG kush from 91 even though if im not mistaking og came out in 96 lake tahoe area so basically he's full of sh*t and tell's people that dont know any better that its 91 og:giggle

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

That IS a huge lineup. You'd really have to be on top of your game to make a product line like that very profitable, without using a huge portion of your stock for edibles and hash products... or you could sell dried-out harshness. It never ceases to amaze me- the bullsh!t that salesmen come up with to move a product. Like changing Pineapple x Grapefruit to "fruit loop express"... LMAO

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Check out TLC, APC and Grateful Meds on weed maps. Some of my favorites.

Top Bottom