Best OG kush from seed you have grown

• Thread starter Medicalman00
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Medicalman00

Just wanted to ask what seed company you have bought OG kush from that you grew out and found keepers? Going to buy 10-20 packs from one company so want to get some input before spending that much money.

Peace
Medicalman00

urban1026835

urban1026835

If you are gonna drop some serious cash I would consider grabbing a variety of different breeders attempts at an OGK. While some are definitely more sought after then others at the end of the day regardless of breeding practices if the true genetics were there to start mother nature will have the final say so, and a gem could be found anywhere.

Guess look around and find out which breeders have a good track record of legitimate genetics(should have said clones not genetics) and a good word/name and grab 2-3 packs from each. Thats what I would do.

Last edited:
drewski85

drewski85

I would agree with urban. taking a shot in the dark and ordering 10-20 packs of somethin your not familiar with doesn't sound wise to me. what I did was get og crosses.when the time comes, ill just look for the plant with the most og characteristics. there are plenty of seed companies offering "og kush" so be cautious and do your research

OGONLY

OGONLY

Tough to find a true OG in seed form. If it were me I'd hit up Dr. Greenthumb seeds. Google it. He has some OG on his menu I remember reading someone here popped his OG beans and said they were legit.

I've run his Sour D (ECSD) and it is legit. He has a super solid reputation as far as his shit being what it is supposed to be. Expensive yes, but worth it X10 to get some real deal funk believe me.

Found me a couple nice OG phenos in OG Rascals White Fire as well. Good luck sourcing those though.

M

Medicalman00

Wifi is defiantly fire. I've smoked it before never grown it because of how difficult it is to get them. Strains I'm looking at are face off bx2 and possibly humboldt seeds emdog.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Archive has some bomb bout to pop face off bx2. So does bodhi his ancient and goji og I hear are remarkable. Im sure Bodhi has more selection too, he has alot of the original strains that created or said to create OG. Justblazen and his seed junkie seeds are putting out High Octane Bx2's that the testers look awesome of Id snatch those. Jaws has some nice OG leaning plants and does some really cool work with chem if your looking for a similar flavor. and If your in for a challenge Loompas yeti f3 and yeti bx's are supposed to be very OG, but people say they have found a few herms in some packs, but also found keepers in the same pack. Alien has some great gear and im sure a couple of divines cookie crosses with be OG leaning. If you want to pheno hunt 30+ seeds Cali Connection Tahoe S1 I went through like two dud packs that were horiible before finding a pack that gave me two keepers. Wifi is okay, I just have had bad luck with two of raskals packs.

Dont google search this website has all the seed selection you need.
Just wanted to ask what seed company you have bought OG kush from that you grew out and found keepers? Going to buy 10-20 packs from one company so want to get some input before spending that much money.

Peace
Medicalman00

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I would look into @Karma Genetics.great gear,great customer service, finished product speaks for itself.the @cannarado influence on the new gear is just icing on the cake imo
Damn Didnt even think about karma, theres nothing on the bay where do you get them?

chuckchill

chuckchill

id have to advise either KUSHBERRY.BY DNA! OR SCOTTS FROM RARE DANKNESS.+ U GOTTA TRY RARE DANKNESSES ,LEE ROY,!:-) THATS A ,TRIANGLE OG X TO A RARE DANKNESS #2!. DEFO GIVE THAT 1.A WHIRL.
PEACE.GREAT LUCK TO..,
OH! TRY THE ,BUDDHA , TAHOE OF BIG BUDDA:-)
PEACE.
C.C

Peace
Medicalman00

waayne

waayne

If I were to look for a true OG keeper that would rival or exceed Elite clone only's,I'd start with these......
I'd look into Cali King from Golden Lion.This strain definitely produces real OG phenos......
Motarebels Yooper Kush is the real deal
Archive Seed Bank also has some very nice OG's to pick from.....
And I'd check out JB's work with Seed Junkies,he also has some nice OG's in seed form.....

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Don't sleep on @Motarebel rebel kush either Just like the Yooper Kush it's 75% OG Kush 50% triangle and then 25% San Fernando Valley on the male side. I love the flavor on the yooper Kush and the potency on the rebel kush Now I need to grow more of each and find the flavor combination and the potency together

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

If I were to look for a true OG keeper that would rival or exceed Elite clone only's,I'd start with these......
I'd look into Cali King from Golden Lion.This strain definitely produces real OG phenos......
Motarebels Yooper Kush is the real deal
Archive Seed Bank also has some very nice OG's to pick from.....
And I'd check out JB's work with Seed Junkies,he also has some nice OG's in seed form.....
I saw the pics on that Cali King and it looked ridiculous does that have the OG funk with that

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I saw Great Lakes genetics had rebel og I wanted to pull the trigger

Latest posts

Top Bottom