Best Pre98 Bubba In Seed Form?

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

just wondering what company makes the best representation of the pre98 bubba in seed form?

Pimp T

Pimp T

I ran cali connections pre 98 bx2. All uniform plants with that classic coffee chocolate hash oil smell and taste. No herms loves org. Soil. Def have plans to run again for a final keeper one day.
Bubbamiddle
IMG 20150118 004036

suomynona

suomynona

Ive been working a pre 98 bubba seed line thats been up here in the hills for a couple decades. But no idea when i will be releasing it. But its been used in a few of my crosses already.

Like @happy b said though, if u dont mind s1 then id look into @csi_humboldt

Good luck!

H

happy b

Also Hazeman does some amazing bubba crosses at a great price although it isnt pre98 he uses.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Take a look at @waayne grows of CSI Humboldt Pre98/ Bubba Crosses.. waayne had high praise for there Bubbas thats saying something...;)@steelcanaries grew some recently as well from CSI that looked very close to Pre98 Bubba.. Both looked excellent you can find pics/tests in the CSI Humboldt threads.

Last edited:
waayne

waayne

Take a look at @waayne grows of CSI Humboldt Pre98/ Bubba Crosses.. waayne had high praise for there Bubbas thats saying something...;)@steelcanaries grew some recently as well from CSI that looked very close to Pre98 Bubba.. Both looked excellent you can find pics/tests in the CSI Humboldt threads.
@dlovejah The CSI:HUMBOLDT Bubba is definitely the bomb,but I'm thinking Nspecta used the 93/ Original Bubba cut on those crosses,the Original Bubba is a bit louder and more potent than the pre98,or Katsu IME...I like Bubba a lot,and enjoyed the pre98,and Katsu,but for my taste and head the 93/Original Bubba is superior......
I would definitely recommend Nspectas/CSI:HUMBOLDT's Bubba S1's

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Nspecta, Csi humboldt used the pre98 cut of bubba and by far has the best bubba in seed form.

Shamus

Shamus

@dlovejah The CSI:HUMBOLDT Bubba is definitely the bomb,but I'm thinking Nspecta used the 93/ Original Bubba cut on those crosses,the Original Bubba is a bit louder and more potent than the pre98,or Katsu IME...I like Bubba a lot,and enjoyed the pre98,and Katsu,but for my taste and head the 93/Original Bubba is superior......
I would definitely recommend Nspectas/CSI:HUMBOLDT's Bubba S1's

I'll look around for my pictures of the 93 bubba. When I was getting nug of it was full of beans.. Shoulda kept em

It's pretty dank, but suges > bubba to me now

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

There's Csi s1 bubba available right now on thc bay.

thx for the heads up...i got funds in next weekend...so i hope there will still be some up there by next weekend o i might have to wait til next drop....this week is a bit week for me, chopping everything and replanting so im pretty busy...but if there still up next weekend then ill grab a few packs or whatever i can afford/whats left lol

R

ReyDLaMota

I ran cali connections pre 98 bx2. All uniform plants with that classic coffee chocolate hash oil smell and taste. No herms loves org. Soil. Def have plans to run again for a final keeper one day.View attachment 477069 View attachment 477068
Damn dude your shit looks fkn BOMB! How did it smoke? I got pre98 and some sfv og from the cali connection going right now. So looking at your pictures makes me happy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom