Votes: 4 14.3%
  • OSA 28

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • PowerSi

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
brazel

brazel

@ReversEnigma You should focus your time into learning which I clearly offer but I don't sugar coat it

R

redlife215

@brazel u are so dumb for real every post of urs i see is wrong. Silica is not silica, thays like saying weed is weed or coke is coke bit its even worse cus silica has many diff forms that get taken up differently depending on which form they are in. Most silica has to go thru a process to be available to the plants called silification as where these forms of silica are readily available for the plants. Now thats real facts for the people that wanna learn something. Dont ever listen to brazel people he is literally dumb as shit think he is inbred

brazel

brazel

@brazel u are so dumb for real every post of urs i see is wrong. Silica is not silica, thays like saying weed is weed or coke is coke bit its even worse cus silica has many diff forms that get taken up differently depending on which form they are in. Most silica has to go thru a process to be available to the plants called silification as where these forms of silica are readily available for the plants. Now thats real facts for the people that wanna learn something. Dont ever listen to brazel people he is literally dumb as shit think he is inbred
So companies are selling silica you can't use?

R

redlife215

Omg u really are dumb my man. Most silica products take weeks to break down into a form where the plants can use it. Its like saying bonemeal companies are selling products that dont work cus it take a lil time to become available for ur plants lol ur dumb

brazel

brazel

Omg u really are dumb my man. Most silica products take weeks to break down into a form where the plants can use it. Its like saying bonemeal companies are selling products that dont work cus it take a lil time to become available for ur plants lol ur dumb
Ok

brazel

brazel

What silica do we use... Please tell all the different ones

Top Bottom