Votes: 4 14.3%
  • OSA 28

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • PowerSi

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
CertifieDank

CertifieDank

I am going to keep this as short as i can, this is a warning to anyone thinking of purchasing PowerSI, don't! These mofos have no quality control whatsoever and their product cost me 25K in losses vs the 100$ it saved me from fasilitor. I am not saying go buy fasilitor, heck dont use any for all I care. I just want to let people know here that they have bottles that are full of bad bacteria. I spoke with the hydro shop owner I got it from, as soon as I said it smelled bad, he quickly had a guilty face on and ask if I had already used the product. He then asked if anything bad happened. This is when a light bulb went on in my head, I was there purchasing the next batch of coco and just finished trimming 21# instead of the usual 40#+. These mofos cost me big time. I had root rot and all sorts of root issues at the most fragile time (transition to bloom). Worst part is I used it at double rate as I did fasilitor since I did notice how much better stacking was when doubling it up during the stretch. I am so incredibly frustrated I cannot express it. I couldnt figure out for the life of me why all of a sudden my shit was goinng downhill no matter what I tried. I questioned my watering, thought I was overwatering this that. Went and bough banrot for root rot, all kinds of crazy crap. Little did I know this shit was my problem and I was feeding my babies this horrible crap. Please stay away. I will update when i hear back from the company for my measly 160$ refund request.

Top Bottom