Best Strains Opinions?

• Thread starter Jasongrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

That's a tricky question...
Let's say you see dickle pickle and it's 28% THC and she drops pounds!!!
Chances of getting that cut are slim.
Even if you did there's no guarantee it will do the same for you, your skills and environment will decide that.
Your next option is to get its offspring, but unfortunately a lot of breeders don't tell you what filial generation that seed is.
F1 one pheno like mom, one like dad, one like both, one like neither. F2 lots phenos, a breeders delight. BX...etc so knowing this info is helpful. These are just examples, there's more to it.

IMO skills, environment, genetics.

If you have the skills and environment but lack the Genetics, you'll still be able to get the most that plant has to offer.

You got skills and genetics but lack the Environment you'll still be able to grow that plant to the best of the environments capabilities

You got the genetics but lack the skills and the environment.. well you can't push a river!

You got the genetics and got the environment but lack the skills, You won't reach the genetics full potential.

The best genetics in the world won't mean shit if you can't properly feed them and water them.

Ya dig!

If you're growing for yourself get what you enjoy, if you're gonna push it get whats popular, it sells without you trying

OldPork

OldPork

What are the highest yeilding highest THC content strains? Nothing that's incredibly hard (finicky) to grow either if possible but I'm most interested in high yield and high thc content because I can only cultivate 4 plants this time around. Thanks ahead of time for your input on this subject!

Cali Connection Buddha Tahoe OG is my all time fave. Rock hard nugs and knockout stone. Also love Reserva Privada OG#18, one smelly bitch

K

kansabis

Cali Connection Buddha Tahoe OG is my all time fave. Rock hard nugs and knockout stone. Also love Reserva Privada OG#18, one smelly bitch
Just did a purple og18 from DNA that smelled and tastes like sour grapes,it was a slow vegger but ended up really nice,never even topped it cuz it was goin so slow lol

Rcubed

Rcubed

If I could only grow 4 plants I'd try 4 different strains. Grow them out, harvest, then re-veg all of them. After you weigh them out and sample the product you can decide what you like and what you want to run. Then you can cut clones of your favorites and keep those going indefinitely.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
If I could only grow 4 plants I'd try 4 different strains. Grow them out, harvest, then re-veg all of them. After you weigh them out and sample the product you can decide what you like and what you want to run. Then you can cut clones of your favorites and keep those going indefinitely.
Good idea minus the reveg why not just take and lable clones

BioStimz

BioStimz

Thats like asking people's opinion on their favorite flavor of hooker.... some like asians... i prefer midgets.... start grabbing beans and clones bud
Tenor 2

K

kansabis

Not interested in discussing both, so I'll help you out with [a few] of the top-teir THC-powerhouses:

WiFi 43

Starfighter

Dosidos

OGKB

Mendo Breath

Wedding Cake

Lemon Tree

~

What no gg4 or Chiquita banana? Lol

BioStimz

BioStimz

What no gg4 or Chiquita banana? Lol
Well GG isn't quite up there with the 30-percenters, but I'd use her for increasing yield all day long.

Chiquita banana I'm not familiar with --> I hate the smell or taste of anything that smells like banana.... that isn't a banana.

~

OldPork

OldPork

Is that one feminized? I wanted to run some Cali-Con, but I remember a lot of people complaining about nanners a while back, so I've been holding-off.

Yes femmed and expensive. $92.71 for 6 femmed @ choice seeds. And lo and behold a free OG#18 freebie to boot for Nov. promo. The BTOG I grew dried like taffy you had to peel it apart like old shoe leather.

H

hawkman

The "WIFI" is among the highest thc - wifi is form if a strain i can't remember right now and re-name it "wifi"

Top Bottom