Best Strains Opinions?

• Thread starter Jasongrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

If youre in the USA, look into these strains, from Swami Organic Seeds. And No. GASCANISTAN is not the guy in the robe.

For a Sativa leaning, fast growing, huge yielding, and very powerful high, look not further than Swami/COOTs/Nevils Original NL5/Haze genetics from 1988.

My buddies have this going right now, along with Swami/Coot Blue Orca Haze.

Blue Orca is a Clone Only from 1983/1984 from BOEL Breeding, and along with her sister, The ONE are the worlds oldest clones.

The BO is a cross of Pre Soviet 1971 Kandahar Afghani x 1976 Thai Stick... Highland Blue Thai. The same genes DJ Short used to make Juicy Fruit, and were supplied to DJ Short by BOEL/Brotherhood of Eternal Love.. AKA The Hippy Mafia.

The BO was then bred to the Nevils/COOT 88 NL5/Hz. Which made Blue Orca Haze.

The NL5 x Haze also original came from Nevil, with a Warning, and it Still Does. This is some serious stuff, and will let you know the reason they call weed a drug. This stuff can cause anxiety, paranoia, hypoglycemia ( Make sure youve eaten ). Ive had several people get mad at me, and claim I put chemicals in it. It will also rip youre lungs out, nd tasts of the finest sandalowood incense. Very exotic taste.

Same with the Blue Orca. I'm going to try an early bud of it tomorrow. At 27 days the BOH was already More Frosted than our Fully Mature Mr Nice SSH, that we went through over 200 females to find this 1. The bud I'm trying tomorrow was at 37 days. My friend accidently snapped the bud/branch, so he went ahead and clipped it off. Hes going to let me try it out, as he doesn't smoke anymore. He lets me have all of his stuff. I also got the seeds. He been f=growing since 1976, as I also have.

The BOH is also a killer plant, and can be as potent as the NL5/Hz in its own way. But is not as nerve rattling. The BOH is more of a Medium High Yielder, and the NL5/Hz is a Very Large Producer. Both grow very fast, and are very strong, structurally, and must be trained early, or will be to stiff to mess with.
1 NL5/Hz right now has baseball bat buds , and is also really frosted, and more so then the SSH. Not even close. Very complex branching Another has really close node spacing less than an inch apart. Probably resembling more of the NL5 pheno. The baseball bat buds are more sativa, but also very thick, and resinous.

If youre going for 4 plants, by all means try and do 2 each of the BOH, and NL5/Hz. BUt if space, light ids limited, I would try and use just 1 of the NLl5/Hz, and blast it with light, and a big container ( 15-20 gallon ) filled wth Promix BX. 1000w Hortilux HPS would be nice. You could get at least 20 oz with 6 weeks veg, and a good pheno. More is possible. But if you cant get at least 16oz, that would IMHO be a disaster for your time, and effort. 20+ is more like it. 2 lbs possible. Per 1000w light and Hortilux HPS Superbulb. But at least 16. The Blue Orca Hz can also give at least 16-20oz per 1000w and 1 plant in a large container. Minimum.

The NL5/Hz stretches like a MoFo in flowering.

H

hawkman

If youre in the USA, look into these strains, from Swami Organic Seeds. And No. GASCANISTAN is not the guy in the robe.

For a Sativa leaning, fast growing, huge yielding, and very powerful high, look not further than Swami/COOTs/Nevils Original NL5/Haze genetics from 1988.

My buddies have this going right now, along with Swami/Coot Blue Orca Haze.

Blue Orca is a Clone Only from 1983/1984 from BOEL Breeding, and along with her sister, The ONE are the worlds oldest clones.

The BO is a cross of Pre Soviet 1971 Kandahar Afghani x 1976 Thai Stick... Highland Blue Thai. The same genes DJ Short used to make Juicy Fruit, and were supplied to DJ Short by BOEL/Brotherhood of Eternal Love.. AKA The Hippy Mafia.

The BO was then bred to the Nevils/COOT 88 NL5/Hz. Which made Blue Orca Haze.

The NL5 x Haze also original came from Nevil, with a Warning, and it Still Does. This is some serious stuff, and will let you know the reason they call weed a drug. This stuff can cause anxiety, paranoia, hypoglycemia ( Make sure youve eaten ). Ive had several people get mad at me, and claim I put chemicals in it. It will also rip youre lungs out, nd tasts of the finest sandalowood incense. Very exotic taste.

Same with the Blue Orca. I'm going to try an early bud of it tomorrow. At 27 days the BOH was already More Frosted than our Fully Mature Mr Nice SSH, that we went through over 200 females to find this 1. The bud I'm trying tomorrow was at 37 days. My friend accidently snapped the bud/branch, so he went ahead and clipped it off. Hes going to let me try it out, as he doesn't smoke anymore. He lets me have all of his stuff. I also got the seeds. He been f=growing since 1976, as I also have.

The BOH is also a killer plant, and can be as potent as the NL5/Hz in its own way. But is not as nerve rattling. The BOH is more of a Medium High Yielder, and the NL5/Hz is a Very Large Producer. Both grow very fast, and are very strong, structurally, and must be trained early, or will be to stiff to mess with.
1 NL5/Hz right now has baseball bat buds , and is also really frosted, and more so then the SSH. Not even close. Very complex branching Another has really close node spacing less than an inch apart. Probably resembling more of the NL5 pheno. The baseball bat buds are more sativa, but also very thick, and resinous.

If youre going for 4 plants, by all means try and do 2 each of the BOH, and NL5/Hz. BUt if space, light ids limited, I would try and use just 1 of the NLl5/Hz, and blast it with light, and a big container ( 15-20 gallon ) filled wth Promix BX. 1000w Hortilux HPS would be nice. You could get at least 20 oz with 6 weeks veg, and a good pheno. More is possible. But if you cant get at least 16oz, that would IMHO be a disaster for your time, and effort. 20+ is more like it. 2 lbs possible. Per 1000w light and Hortilux HPS Superbulb. But at least 16. The Blue Orca Hz can also give at least 16-20oz per 1000w and 1 plant in a large container. Minimum.

The NL5/Hz stretches like a MoFo in flowering.
sound like great plants !!!!!!- doesn't sound like any seeds are available Your best breeder ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom