Best Strains You Have Grown??

• Thread starter shtuyos
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shtuyos

Hello, im searching for good strains to grown, and have found that you should not trust any breeder or even any strains from some breeders, cause i have readed for example that some plants from some breeders dont worth the effort and others from the same breeder are the best, also i have reader that some breeders seeds tend to go hermie and stuff like that... so from the list below (those are the seeds that i got available in my country...) which breeder you recommend and which strain (please put recent experiencies like from 2013 to 2015)?
Dutch Passion
DNA Genetics
Barney´s Farm
Green House (I got from them a Super Lemon Haze that im going to grow)
Nirvana
T.H Seeds (I got from them a Bubblegum that im going to grow)
Serious Seeds
Sweet Seeds
Delicious Seeds
Eva Seeds
Positronics
Pyramid Seeds
Dinafem
Blimburn Seeds
Super Strains Seeds
Royal Queen
Ace Seeds
Emerald Triangle Seeds
Reserva Privada
Cali Conection
Elemental Seeds
Rare Dankness
------------------
I also can comment about my own experiencie on my first grow...
I have a 250 Watts Hps, Grotek Nutes (Solotek Grow, Bloom, Blossom Blaster, Monster Bloom)
I had some issues with my soil and nute burn, and the typical mistakes from a first grow but overall i got good quality buds (amsterdam like) but i believe that id could yielded much more if not for my inexpertise.
I grown two strains from "Eva Seeds" its a spanish breeder (grown these cause very cheap seeds and being my fisrt grow), and the strains i grown were "Tnt Kush" (Full indica) and "Monster" (80%sativa/20%indica)
Tnt Kush: (very similar phenos)
The grow:
Good Strain, a little sensitive on the feeding, a lot of trichomes, not so many leaves, you need to top the plant if you want more yield, very strong growing in veg and flowering. the buds swells the last 3 or 2 weeks. about 9 weeks flowering and can go a little more. not too much smell.
The Smell:
Its a little skunky, and a very rare odor, i dont know how to describe it but its a good smell, not fruity until you grind the bud. the taste is about the same.
The high:
very relaxed high, very indica i believe, it go up slowly a min or so after you smoke, it can send you directly to sleep, the high is not too much strong, and you can smoke a lot and doesnt get you more high it has like a "high limit". High tolerance i smoke a lot and every time hits me with the same amount of smoke.

Monster:(2 phenos of 2 seeds)
The Grow:
Pheno1: Its a super strong plant, it grows fast and explosive, a lot of branches and they strech in search of light this is good for flowering cause you get a lot of well illuminated buds without much effort, it doesnt care too much about feeding, but you can give her a lot of nutes (always with care, i burned these one a little in the firsts weeks of flower) very resistent plant. got a lot of leaves, not easy to trim. a lot of yield lot of branches/colas and fat colas (not too fat like the second pheno).
Pheno2: its almost the same in the growing area, the only difference i can tell is that the buds are a dark green (pheno one is more like yellowish/brown green), a lot more compacts (like rocks) and also a lot fatter, with a little less trichomes.
The Smell: Citric, a little mango in there also, and little skunk.
I havent try these two yet cause they are curing.

I dont to much material to compare, but i found these strains to be good for a first time, got no hermies and believe me those plants suffer some stress... if you ask me... i only would grow again the monster, the tnt its good, but i have smoked better indicas...

so please guys help me to choose strain for my second grow!
thank you!

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Dinafem.... Amnesia...current grow. Looking very good.

Barneys farm.....Lemon haze..... Crap. Binned it today. Only grew the one tho. Awful spindly growth. Not much on plant after 10 days of flip.

Serious seeds....Ak 47..... grew last grow 2015. Excellent plants. No hermies and they were VERY VERY stressed. Can't praise em enough. Light feeder.

Steer well clear of Mandala seeds. I know they aren't on your list but in case you come across them. Plants growing with a virus. Awful spindly growth. Just awful.

S

shtuyos

Thank you kbellfoy, can you describe me more the ak 47 please? Indica or sativa phenos, smell, buds etc?
Thank you!

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Thank you kbellfoy, can you describe me more the ak 47 please? Indica or sativa phenos, smell, buds etc?
Thank you!

Well the stats on the site said 80% sativa but judging by the leaf I would have said more 50-50. It finishes in around 9-10 weeks from flower. I have a grow diary of it on with some pics. Very pongy during flower. Buds were of average density but it can perform really well. To me it was a kinda burnt smell but as it's been harvested and smoked it's more fruity somehow. The longer the bud is left to cure the better the taste but it was smokeable with no grass or green hint to it what so ever as soon as it was dried. The high hits you right in the head. Very potent. Lots of crystal on the buds and leaves. I grew it in potting mix. Was a very light feeder. I didn't do any training with it. Just let it grow to a 4ft tree. I did get some bud rot as the flowers are dense but I had 70% humidity thru out flower. I got over 20 oz from 5 very stressed out abused plant. That says it all to me.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Looking for a sativa dominant strain ? From Rare Dankness, try their Ghost Train Haze #9. Have grown it twice, tends to get tall, ya gotta keep it under control.

H

happy b

Hazeman,bodhi ,ganja rebel

Fuck the fem hermie BS
Agreed.u just mentioned my top breeder(bodhi) & hazeman in my top5 completely underrated breeder.
Hello, im searching for good strains to grown, and have found that you should not trust any breeder or even any strains from some breeders, cause i have readed for example that some plants from some breeders dont worth the effort and others from the same breeder are the best, also i have reader that some breeders seeds tend to go hermie and stuff like that... so from the list below (those are the seeds that i got available in my country...) which breeder you recommend and which strain (please put recent experiencies like from 2013 to 2015)?
Dutch Passion
DNA Genetics
Barney´s Farm
Green House (I got from them a Super Lemon Haze that im going to grow)
Nirvana
T.H Seeds (I got from them a Bubblegum that im going to grow)
Serious Seeds
Sweet Seeds
Delicious Seeds
Eva Seeds
Positronics
Pyramid Seeds
Dinafem
Blimburn Seeds
Super Strains Seeds
Royal Queen
Ace Seeds
Emerald Triangle Seeds
Reserva Privada
Cali Conection
Elemental Seeds
Rare Dankness
------------------
I also can comment about my own experiencie on my first grow...
I have a 250 Watts Hps, Grotek Nutes (Solotek Grow, Bloom, Blossom Blaster, Monster Bloom)
I had some issues with my soil and nute burn, and the typical mistakes from a first grow but overall i got good quality buds (amsterdam like) but i believe that id could yielded much more if not for my inexpertise.
I grown two strains from "Eva Seeds" its a spanish breeder (grown these cause very cheap seeds and being my fisrt grow), and the strains i grown were "Tnt Kush" (Full indica) and "Monster" (80%sativa/20%indica)
Tnt Kush: (very similar phenos)
The grow:
Good Strain, a little sensitive on the feeding, a lot of trichomes, not so many leaves, you need to top the plant if you want more yield, very strong growing in veg and flowering. the buds swells the last 3 or 2 weeks. about 9 weeks flowering and can go a little more. not too much smell.
The Smell:
Its a little skunky, and a very rare odor, i dont know how to describe it but its a good smell, not fruity until you grind the bud. the taste is about the same.
The high:
very relaxed high, very indica i believe, it go up slowly a min or so after you smoke, it can send you directly to sleep, the high is not too much strong, and you can smoke a lot and doesnt get you more high it has like a "high limit". High tolerance i smoke a lot and every time hits me with the same amount of smoke.

Monster:(2 phenos of 2 seeds)
The Grow:
Pheno1: Its a super strong plant, it grows fast and explosive, a lot of branches and they strech in search of light this is good for flowering cause you get a lot of well illuminated buds without much effort, it doesnt care too much about feeding, but you can give her a lot of nutes (always with care, i burned these one a little in the firsts weeks of flower) very resistent plant. got a lot of leaves, not easy to trim. a lot of yield lot of branches/colas and fat colas (not too fat like the second pheno).
Pheno2: its almost the same in the growing area, the only difference i can tell is that the buds are a dark green (pheno one is more like yellowish/brown green), a lot more compacts (like rocks) and also a lot fatter, with a little less trichomes.
The Smell: Citric, a little mango in there also, and little skunk.
I havent try these two yet cause they are curing.

I dont to much material to compare, but i found these strains to be good for a first time, got no hermies and believe me those plants suffer some stress... if you ask me... i only would grow again the monster, the tnt its good, but i have smoked better indicas...

so please guys help me to choose strain for my second grow!
thank you!
Id stick with serious,rare dankness & elemental from that line up but id recommend u try get some ogeez from bodhi.goji og if u can.shit is so fucking pungent youl shit your pants.
just outta curiosity which country r u in?u in the Uk per chance?

S

shtuyos

Hello! Thank you for the answers!
Im from south america, very far from there!

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Try going to underground original. They have some fire cheese seeds from the original exodus cut. They have all the info on the strain on their site

Nineandfive

Nineandfive

I know there not listed . But I am a huge fan of HSO. Out of there entire seed bank I've only grown half there stuff. But can confidently say I've only had 1 problem with one strain

Lpindicaman

Lpindicaman

Bonguru-rockstar
80/20-Indica dominant huge dense buds high thc big yield great strain to grow mold/mildew and pest resistant the high is very strong tastes like grape with a hint of spice great taste

Sinner D

Sinner D

Three plus years indoor medical soil grower here.
I started with feminized, moved to regular seed. To date, my best yields have been with hybrids. Got over a QP on one seeded mother of Big Skunk from LaPlata Labs, veg'd approx. 60 days, then bloomed in a 5 gal. warrior pot. My personal best for not throwing my whole bankroll at my meds.
My humble advice to you is go with a winning seed company. One that's won a few awards. Might cost a bit more to procure a desired strain, but no-doubt worth it in the end.

RG420

RG420

I know there not listed . But I am a huge fan of HSO. Out of there entire seed bank I've only grown half there stuff. But can confidently say I've only had 1 problem with one strain
Would you recommend any of there diesel lines? Looking for that straight up diesel/sour from seed :)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

The only seed cos on that list id use now are
serious seeds(top quality.ak47 &bubblegum are excellent strains)
Dna-theyr cannalope kush,la con,recon and purple wreck are awesome strains)
And ones i havnt tried but i know have plenty of dank strains is rare dankness,elemental,ace and dina fem and maybe delicouse all have solid reps.karma genetics & bodhi too.

Major CBD

Major CBD

Screenshot 2016 05 03 23 36 20

ALL THOSE IN FAVOR, LIKE!

Top Bottom