Best Use Of My Avb?

• Thread starter kansabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kansabis

Ok so I've never made or consumed edibles or tinctures,i have taken dabs,etc. I use my vape pen quite often and keep the remains,what is the best use of this avb? Should I do canna coco oil for baking or caps or should I make a brown dragon type tincture? I'm sure it will require more material than if I was to use flower,kief,hash,etc and the effects will be diff too. I'm just not sure where best place to start is and that's what I have to use right now.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

for me; tinctures work.

get 1 gram shatter, Rosin, crumble, etc.

put concentrate in 10 ml dropper bottle.

fill the bottle with 190 proof grain alcohol.

when the concentrate dissolves shake well.

This super tincture has about 880-920 mg cannabinoids. roughly 4.5 mg per drop.

Ok so I've never made or consumed edibles or tinctures,i have taken dabs,etc. I use my vape pen quite often and keep the remains,what is the best use of this avb? Should I do canna coco oil for baking or caps or should I make a brown dragon type tincture? I'm sure it will require more material than if I was to use flower,kief,hash,etc and the effects will be diff too. I'm just not sure where best place to start is and that's what I have to use right now.

K

kansabis

I don't have access to shatter,rosin or anything like that,I am workin on having enough kief to do somethin with soon but right now all i have is avb,could I use it and strain out the matter?

gumby420

gumby420

I used to make killer brownies with avb. its already decarbed so just throw it into some vegetable oil or butter and cook away.

K

kansabis

I used to make killer brownies with avb. its already decarbed so just throw it into some vegetable oil or butter and cook away.
Ok thnx,think I'm gunna try some coconut oil first and then some butter and if those turn out successful ill try to make a brown dragon tincture.

Top Bottom