Best Vape Pen

• Thread starter Bulldog11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Anyone seen the new (to me) ceramic coils that have glass over the coils? Wonder how those work? No direct concentrate contact with the coils.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Anyone seen the new (to me) ceramic coils that have glass over the coils? Wonder how those work? No direct concentrate contact with the coils.
My biggest aversion to ceramic is that it is porous and in my experience, doesn't heat quick or is difficult/impossible to control. The spatter shield like the atmos kiln has prevents me from seeing the cloud, and the clear glass is one aspect of the yocan that I really like, I can tell when it's time to load more or if I loaded too much, when or how much to clear, etc.
also:

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Just made myself a fresh batch of oil.

Approx .10g load with the built in dabber
20170412 091011

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Just made myself a fresh batch of oil.

Approx .10g load with the built in dabber
View attachment 690156
I see this month's cannapages have the head shops fighting over prices, good for us! I was gifted the two yocan wax pens, one has the slide off top and the other newer version holds itself together with magnets. I haven't tried the magnetic one yet but the one with the top that slides off doesn't work very well for me. Some of the product I have used will bubble when heated, which makes a mess when you have to slide the mouthpiece out of the way. It's difficult to explain but it's not ideal and I'm glad it's the older version. The newer one I haven't tried and has ceramic disc coils, which can be changed to dual quartz.

For @rmoltis , puffco just released their Pro 2 $89.99. Haven't looked into it, just saw it in this month's culture.

edit-And puffco is 25% off through 4/20 according to my shitty popup allower.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I see this month's cannapages have the head shops fighting over prices, good for us! I was gifted the two yocan wax pens, one has the slide off top and the other newer version holds itself together with magnets. I haven't tried the magnetic one yet but the one with the top that slides off doesn't work very well for me. Some of the product I have used will bubble when heated, which makes a mess when you have to slide the mouthpiece out of the way. It's difficult to explain but it's not ideal and I'm glad it's the older version. The newer one I haven't tried and has ceramic disc coils, which can be changed to dual quartz.

For @rmoltis , puffco just released their Pro 2 $89.99. Haven't looked into it, just saw it in this month's culture.

edit-And puffco is 25% off through 4/20 according to my shitty popup allower.
Might have to swoop one of these

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Might have to swoop one of these
Make sure to get the magneto version, not the one with the top that slides. I see the newer yocan with the magnets has a small dart as well, but it's not like @rmoltis and his puffco. Also, the head shops advertised in cannapages are not near me, and the shop I usually go to only carries limited yocan products, not their full line of coils etc. They've been on order for three months. Tellingly, this shop charges $50 and $70 for the same yocan models offered at much lower prices in the cannapages. Molt, thank you for posting that pic, I hadn't realized you use the dart to dab the product, that's been a pain with other products. @GrowGod I would grab the yocan if you can find a deal down your way, if not, pull the trigger on the puffco. I'm going to have to buy coils for the yocan stuff online, but online it seems nearly impossible to locate the yocan webpage or some type of support. Puffco seems better in all areas except the area of having their shit on local shelves.
First world problems

F

Frances9696

I think that choosing the best vaporizer is so individual process and it' s better to find the most relevant and extensive top or guide and take something special for you. I have been using one site - VapingDaily for several years and always find something interesting there.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Old thread, but I have a Yocan Evolve Plus for wax..under $20 and hits like Iron Mike Tyson.

Top Bottom