Best Vaporizers,portables,desktops And Pens

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
germinator

germinator

herbalizer is slick but 700$+ is nuts. I have never seen that one before. I use a arizer Q for table top. It was 175, remote control and has the concentrate pads heats up in 15 secs. That is slick though....they keep gettin slicker but what do I do with all this stuff I already have?

cannabeans

cannabeans

My favorite is the "Dr.Dabber" pen with percolator attachment
The Ghost kit that I purchased includes....
THE GHOST KIT
  • Dr. Dabber Lithium Ion Battery
  • Dr. Dabber Ghost Attachment
  • Extra Ghost Atomizer
  • Dr. Dabber Dab Tool
  • Dr. Dabber "Shatter Proof" Silicon Ball
  • Dr. Dabber Ghost Manual
  • USB Charger
The percolator attachment was extra....
CAM00321

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
That looks Nice .... I have been wanting the Volcano Digital but seem to keep looking at this Desktop model
arizer_extreme_q_vaporizer_550.jpg

best price again is on E-bay $144.77

Last edited:
germinator

germinator

Nice.....Perk is the best part, better than the glass globes so I gotta look into them thanks to you. I have batteries aplenty and plenty of those atomizer skillets but the perk is cool. Doesn't look like it holds too much water but enough to cool the pull.

cannabeans

cannabeans

The Perc holds enough water to get the job done...plus you can lay it down with no spillage...
He also has a few different styles of percs....

C

Cptn Shatter

Just started vaping but I'm a big fan of my Dr Dabber. Doesn't hurt my throat and holds a decent amount of oil. Very clean and portable too which are my favorite things about it.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
My New Pax showed up today went with the Black also have some other Vap gear on the way, here is a cool video I found on the PAX for the engineers on the farm.

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

I just got 1 of these

this thing RIPS ! I love it , a bout the s'ze of a credit card but fatter obviously

I've tried a LOT of the portables , and this one and the Firefly really are great !

Genesis

Genesis

Pax is my favorite loose leaf vape. Clean her regularly and she will treat you well :)

Full.Melt

Full.Melt

@jessejames12345 i wanted that one but it wasn't in stock.i ended up getting the flowermate 5s i like it.

StickyBiz

StickyBiz

In the Pax, can you pack sticky bud in there? I keep seeing loose leaf and I don't really want to grind or cut up, just pull apart a .5g chunk and stuff it in the oven. Will it work like that?

Genesis

Genesis

In the Pax, can you pack sticky bud in there? I keep seeing loose leaf and I don't really want to grind or cut up, just pull apart a .5g chunk and stuff it in the oven. Will it work like that?

Loose leaf, like shake? You could throw that in there. I'd always recommend a grind though bud or loose leaf for best vaping. The Pax 2 is just fantastic bruh.

germinator

germinator

new pax2...smaller in size by a bit....basically new mouth piece, bigger stash holder, better battery at a higher price.275......they dropped the price of the pax 1 to 200. Don't know what to do I need a new one soon.
o_O

Genesis

Genesis

Solo for on the run

LSV in the cupboard

Sublimator for gettin the job done

I've had an LSV, it was nice and definitely a heavy hitter. I don't rip a lot of bongs anymore, pretty much got rid of all my pieces and just use the Pax 2 now. It's a good vape for 'sipping' but you can get a surprisingly large rip with the second model. I feel like I get a lot out of my meds from it. A .3 pack is like 20 hits :)

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Have had my Solo for around 3 years now. Gets used daily, at least 5-8 times, more if bros come by. Gets dropped, on carpeted floor, daily also, 1-10 times. The Solo itself is in good shape. Have broken 2 mouthpieces and had to replace the battery 6 months ago. For the torture test I have given it, the Solo has come through with flying colors. Luv it and highly recommend it. Start at heat level 4 0r 5 and when the hits slow, up 1 level until hit slows, then up another. Looser pack works better then a tight pack. Ya pack it just right and I have gotten into the third session before it`s used up. Has automatic shutoff after 10 or 12 minutes a session.
Arizer has a new one out, the Air, which is smaller then the Solo. Has gotten real good reviews. Check `em out. I`m seriously thinking about buying one myself, when my wallet says I can.

Top Bottom