Better Ligth Between Nanolux Chm 1000w Or Gavita 1000 W

• Thread starter junglegirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

junglegirl

Hello.

Im trying to figure out wich grow ligth I need to buy between NANOLUX 1000w and GAVITA 1000 W, also I confused about many models that GAVITA 1000 W has like GAVITA PRO E- SERIES 1000e, GAVITA PRO 1000e W w/HR96 REFLECTOR BULK, GAVITA ELECTRONIC 1000e wide reflector. I need some support about this topic.. Thanks

J

junglegirl

This unit all the way! Make sure you get the wider reflectors.
Gavita Pro 1000e DE
Gavita-Pro-1000e-240V-HR96-DE-570x301.png

Gavita Pro 1000e DE
The ‘e’ in ‘e-series’ stands for external control. These fixtures can be controlled centrally by a Gavita Master controller. This replaces the often cumbersome installation with contactors and clocks, and adds safety features such as automatic dimming of your lights at high temperatures and even a safety shutdown. We improved the electronics and changed the way the ballast is built, by mounting the PCB and warm components directly on the heat sinks instead of in a ballast bracket. The much cooler electronics result in a greater reliability and a longer life. The new design of the housing even increases that effect

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
But Do u know somthing about NANOLUX? and I'm also confused about the CMH thing is CMH used for both vegetating and bloom?
I’m not very familiar with nanolux but will be researching any future purchases I make with that company and others.
CMH,” ceramic metal halide “will work well in veg and bloom the difference for the fixture is the bulb for the application.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Not sure what your looking at?
I bought my gavitas before the by out.

J

junglegirl

Get the nano. Shits bonkers. Unless you have limited space.. it might be too rank. What are your dimensions? Either way I guess you need headroom. Might want to consider 630 cmh. It outdoes a se 1000 hps. I seent it with my eye bawls.

J

junglegirl

Hi. I have dude about getting less watts, are getting less for my plants right?
But i see two NANOLUX 1000w,
Nanolux CMH 1000w Commercial Fixture APP 277v and
Nanolux CMH 1000w Commercial Fixture APP 208/240v

J

junglegirl

I’m not very familiar with nanolux but will be researching any future purchases I make with that company and others.
CMH,” ceramic metal halide “will work well in veg and bloom the difference for the fixture is the bulb for the application.

J

junglegirl

Hi I saw both bulb, 3k and 4k.

3k have 96.6 CRI and 4k have 91.6 CRI..

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hi I saw both bulb, 3k and 4k.

3k have 96.6 CRI and 4k have 91.6 CRI..
Have you done any research here on The Farm?
Go to the search bar it can help you immensely research lighting. There is years of lighting research here.

Top Bottom